Looking for ARC readers

Discussion in 'Works in Progress' started by David M Zahn, Jan 19, 2019.

1. David M Zahn

David M Zahn Level 10 (Filcher) LitRPG Author Citizen Aspiring Writer

16%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Hey Guys,

I'm looking for ARC readers to give my book an honest review on Amazon once it goes live on (hopefully) Feb 1. Is there anyone out there I can con into this?

My Book is Called Beta Life (Digital Sorcery Book One) It's a LitRPG Slice-of-Life Comedy Adventure No-Logout Fantasy. God, I hope I got enough genres into that. It's also R rated.

Blurb:
    Old and about to die, Christopher Ryland is digitized in the new beta program offered by the Everlast Corporation. The beta promises eternal life in a video game, but as Ryland is soon to discover, he should’ve read the instruction manual first.

The corporation failed to mention that it populated his new world with slavers, sadists, supremacists, and one very trollish elf. Alright, that last one isn’t really their fault. Sure, he might live forever but with a serious lack of RPG knowledge this isn’t going to be the fun and relaxing retirement he imagined.

He might not be the world’s greatest gamer, but he won’t let anything keep him down-not even fish herpes.

[​IMG]

Anyways if you'd be willing to please let me know.

Paul Bellow likes this.
  2. Katastrophe

Katastrophe Level 9 (Burgler) LitRPG Author Fantasy Author Citizen

72%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Ok, the blurb made me laugh, so sign me up. I will read it as fast as humanly possible. :)

How do you want to send it -- email? I can pm you my address.

Paul Bellow likes this.
  3. David M Zahn

David M Zahn Level 10 (Filcher) LitRPG Author Citizen Aspiring Writer

16%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Yeah please pm me your email address and I'll send it over to you. Thanks for volunteering!

Paul Bellow likes this.