Looking for Beta Readers

Discussion in 'All Things LitRPG' started by Gryph, Feb 13, 2018.

1. Gryph

Gryph Level 6 (Footpad) LitRPG Author Citizen

23%
    xp:
    Zone:
    Mountain
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Hey All,

I have finally finished editing Barrow King Book One of The Realms and I am looking for Beta readers (@Beta Reader). I've pasted my current blurb and the cover below.

I plan to send the book to those who respond by Thursday 2/15 and I hope to get feedback by Friday 2/23. Then I'll do a quick turnaround and get the book up by 3/1. I do plan on doing a unadvertised preorder so that beta and ARC readers can post reviews.

If you are interested please either email me at chris@cmcarneywrites or sign up for my beta list on my website.

Thanks So Much,

Chris "CM" Carney

BARROW KING BLURB

Finn Caldwell thought he’d escaped his life of violence and deception. But, when a frantic message from his estranged sister draws him into The Realms, the world’s most advanced holographic reality game, Finn is forced to embrace his deadly skills once more.

Armed with a mysterious artifact known as a Godhead, Finn becomes the warrior mage Gryph. Yet, things are not as they seem and to save his sister, he must escape a sentient dungeon by defeating it’s master the Barrow King.

[​IMG]

Cadwe likes this.
  2. CheshirePhoenix

CheshirePhoenix Crazy Hermit on the Hill LitRPG Author Beta Reader Citizen Editor Aspiring Writer

96%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    I can read it. I work cheap as an editor, too.

3. Gryph

Gryph Level 6 (Footpad) LitRPG Author Citizen

23%
    xp:
    Zone:
    Mountain
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Thanks CheshirePhoenix. Here's the list for my beta readers. I'll be sending out a "welcome" email on Thurs.

https://www.cmcarneywrites.com/reader-group