Looking for Group

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by John Ward, Aug 5, 2017.

Tags:
  1. wordrew

wordrew Wayward Writer & Builder of Worlds LitRPG Author Beta Reader Citizen Aspiring Writer

6%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Did someone say Seal Fetish?

To Mr. Ward - Welcome friend! I am extremely new to the genre as well and am trying to figure out what this crazy little niche world truly is. I've read The Land: Founding and Awaken Online: Catharsis thus far. I'm a slow reader though and am reading + analyzing how these stories are written with the intention of writing my own series.

This forum is so fantastically meta of the genre, it's glorious. You'll get out of the forums what you put in - leveling up, gaining XP, and using earned coins to buy new items. Have a blast with it.

Felicity Weiss likes this.
  2. John Ward

John Ward Level 12 (Rogue) LitRPG Author Citizen Aspiring Writer

59%
    xp:
    Zone:
    Eastern Time Zone
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    You should swing by the Facebook group for this forum. I've been having a fantastic argument... eh, conversation with several members there about this genre and whether or not readers are giving up on series. I want to bring the conversation here as well, but so much has already been said there. Here's a link to the FB group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/litrpgforum/

Felicity Weiss likes this.