Matrix

Discussion in 'Debates & Discussions' started by PokemonThug, Dec 23, 2022.

1. PokemonThug

PokemonThug Level 17 (Theurgist) Roleplaying Exiles Beta Reader Citizen Aspiring Writer

52%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Heil Great ones.

I have returned.

One of the reasons why A.K. is great its because his worlds are so so similar to our own....... perhaps too similar??? perhaps IDENTICAL!!?

In his world we have two courts white and Dark, (D*&!@#%/ R#@%$^@#?)... they manipulate the land and use human sacrifices to gain power. There are Banks in the Land and I guess Richter will have to fight against every one of these entities. Just like in our lives you could fight vs a bank.

I suspect and this is for the most senior members of this inclusive club that his books represent our own world and entities who fund the gov. If you own the gov, and print the $ why would you want freedom for your slaves?

Whats the chance that Richter is in a world identical to ours? Whats a chance that A.K. decided to show us where we live by using The Land? Two courts white/dark, Banks... few things are accidental in his books.

Mister Bill likes this.
  2. Joe Schmoe

Joe Schmoe Level 14 (Defender) Exiles Beta Reader Citizen

72%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    I couldnt say exactly why, but i do keep coming back to the land books. Made it over a year since my last reread though. Personal victory

Mister Bill and Drasius like this.