Nanatsu no Taizai - The Seven Deadly Sins

Discussion in 'Anime, Manga, Light Novels' started by Readsalot, May 13, 2017.

1. Readsalot

Readsalot Level 13 (Assassin) Citizen

68%
    xp:
    Zone:
    South Africa
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    84% Approval rating. I gave it a 9/10.

https://myanimelist.net/anime/23755/Nanatsu_no_Taizai

"A small subset of Knights supposedly betrayed their homeland and turned their blades against their comrades in an attempt to overthrow the ruler of Liones. They were defeated by the Holy Knights, but rumors continued to persist that these legendary knights, called the "Seven Deadly Sins," were still alive. Ten years later, the Holy Knights themselves staged a coup d’état, and thus became the new, tyrannical rulers of the Kingdom of Liones.

Nanatsu no Taizai follows the adventures of Elizabeth, the third princess of the Kingdom of Liones, and her search for the Seven Deadly Sins. With their help, she endeavors to not only take back her kingdom from the Holy Knights, but to also seek justice in an unjust world."

If you're looking for fun and action, look no further. These guys deliver - and then some.

[​IMG]

Like any good RPG, there are different classes and races, each with their own special abilities. There's an Immortal, a Fairy King, a Giantess... And then there's the leader, Meliodas.

[​IMG]

Friendly little guy, right? See where I'm going with this? Trust me, you don't want to make him angry. You won't like him when he's angry.

Seven Deadly Sins has a lot of humour and a lot of fan service (that means boobies, if you're new to anime). It also has some of the most amazing, over the top action scenes with ridiculously overpowered characters.

A must watch if you like your fantasy with a mix of action and laughs. Unlike a proper LitRPG anime, the characters don't really level up. Consider them top-end characters, gathering to confront the final boss.

Paul Bellow likes this.
  2. Cadwe

Cadwe Arrogant cheeky Dragon Lord Roleplaying Shop Owner Beta Reader Citizen Aspiring Writer

4%
    xp:
    Zone:
    Paris (France)
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    loved the manga, although I am quite behind. Will take a look at the anime

Paul Bellow likes this.
  3. Lily

Lily Level 2 (Initiate) Citizen

0%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    I liked it, quite interesting thing

Paul Bellow likes this.
  4. Readsalot

Readsalot Level 13 (Assassin) Citizen

68%
    xp:
    Zone:
    South Africa
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Nice. The new season started and for LitRPG lovers they added a little bonus: Hawk, the Knight of Leftover Disposal, has been given a ring that lets him read the power levels of people. Will be fun to see what happens when Meliodas loses his temper and access his full potential.

CheshirePhoenix likes this.