New Lands Online Book 1: Encounters A LitRPG Series

Discussion in '2020 LitRPG Books' started by A.O. Storm, Apr 27, 2020.

1. A.O. Storm

A.O. Storm Level 7 (Cutpurse) LitRPG Author Citizen

18%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Encounters on Amazon

From the blurb:

Drive to the snow resort. Teach snowboarding. Rinse and repeat.

Kano was enjoying life, though broke, as a snowboarding instructor in Lake Tahoe until an accident happened. Due to a hospital mix up, his life takes a novel turn and he ends up inside New Lands Online, as it’s first ever digital human.

He never signed up to be the main character in an ultra realistic virtual reality game, where bodily functions are as real as can be, and has to learn new skills to survive.

Will Kano level up inside New Lands Online, or will the game world get the best of him for the 978th time? Find out in book one: Encounters and experience the epic adventure!

New Lands Online is A LitRPG / Gamelit series with action, adventure, friendship, monsters, character sheets, druids, magic spells, mana, enchanted items, fantasy tropes, humor, poop jokes and more. For fans of The Land, The Good Guys, The Bad Guys, The Other Guys, The Wise Guys, Noobtown, Irrelevant Jack and similar amazing stories.

A special note for the forum:
    If you want an ARC feel free to drop me a note, it's my first book in this genre after reading more than a few series and finding these *Amazing* compared to the JRRT fanfiction that dominated my childhood years (grew up reading WoT, Dragonlance, Piers Anthony, Forgotten Realms, playing D&D, etc). Having spent a brief stint in game development and with my background professionally, the LitRPG stuff scratches an itch to quantify things (just how strong was that dude? how much damage did that axe deliver? how much faster was running away after that ( endurance / speed / constitution / stamina ) boost? Etc. We've all had those questions, I feel like LitRPG gives authors & readers a way to experience even more clearly another artists vision.

Cheers.

Katastrophe likes this.