OUTRAGEOUS

Discussion in 'All Things LitRPG' started by Nadernad, Apr 3, 2019.

1. Nadernad

Nadernad guy who reads litrpg instead of sleeping Roleplaying Beta Reader Citizen Aspiring Writer

76%
    xp:
    Zone:
    The Human's Land of Oaks
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    so i was bored and went on the wikipedia list of genres and guess what I found? there was no litrpg! theres antinovels, literary nonsense, splatterpunk, clockpunk, swords and planets, and something called weird fiction, but no litrpg?! (im not BSing you these are real) is there a splatterpunk forum?? or an awesome, thriving community? probably not. (im assuming no one wants to read nonsense. but then again, alice in wonderland is literary nonsense, so what do i know?) if anyone knows how to edit wikipedia, please do so. (yea, i know about the pencil button.) thanks and forever be well!

ooo color:mad:

2. LeeGreg

LeeGreg Level 9 (Burgler) Citizen Aspiring Writer

86%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Um, LitRPG.

It’s not extensive or anything, but it’s there.

3. Nadernad

Nadernad guy who reads litrpg instead of sleeping Roleplaying Beta Reader Citizen Aspiring Writer

76%
    xp:
    Zone:
    The Human's Land of Oaks
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Yeah, seen that. But, what's more likely: someone looking up litrpg or a list of genres? i'm just sayn. Like, what about a seperate list for lesser known ones? idk. thanks though.

4. LelulaGames

LelulaGames Author Crissy Moss LitRPG Author Citizen

47%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    I've tried editing wiki in the past. They are very curmudgeony about who gets to edit things and if you step on someones toes they will ban you. I just use it for basic info and always check sources now from there.