Pathfinder Tales

Discussion in 'Sci-Fi & Fantasy Books' started by Paul Bellow, Aug 24, 2017.

1. Paul Bellow

Paul Bellow Forum Game Master Staff Member LitRPG Author Shop Owner Citizen Aspiring Writer

100%
    xp:
    Zone:
    Midwest, US
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
  2. James G Patton

James G Patton Horrific Pun Master LitRPG Author Citizen

81%
    xp:
    Zone:
    CST
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    I have a Pathfinder tale. We played a session that literally lasted 2 hours after we finished creating our characters.

We found this well of mysterious liquid, and if you drank from it you had to roll a 60 sided dice for the outcome. Well I play with this guy that usually does some crazy crap, and he managed to acquire a bunch of it. So randomly, he would drink some of it. We came to this split in the cavern and he drank, and his roll said he was Choatic Evil for the rest of the day. He went one way in the tunnel and I went the other way, because f that. Several people followed me, but for whatever reason two people followed this ... CHAOTIC EVIL guy the other way. Well both sides of the tunnels come out to the same big cavern, but before we even engage in a fight, my friend is already attacking our team mates. By the time we knew it was happening, two people were already dead, and the Chaotic Evil guy was at 2 hp before he charge at us. My first arrow hit my teammate (yea, we play 1's are evil) but my second shot took him down.

We lost half our group in the first session and it was not to creatures, and those people all rage quit and we never played again.

Rule of thumb for any newb pen and paper people, do NOT follow a Choatic Evil character... ever.

3. Paul Bellow

Paul Bellow Forum Game Master Staff Member LitRPG Author Shop Owner Citizen Aspiring Writer

100%
    xp:
    Zone:
    Midwest, US
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    lol these are official books, apparently! i mean, wouldn't a pathfinder litrpg be cool?

VRRanger likes this.
  4. Paul Bellow

100%
    xp:
    Zone:
    Midwest, US
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Also, I snatched up all their names for AMS ads. (Hint, hint, nudge, nudge, say no more!!!)

5. Matthew James

Matthew James Blind Beholder Beta Reader Citizen

38%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    I actually have no idea what this means ~_~ I need to go download those marketing vids Felicity recommended already

Paul Bellow and James G Patton like this.