Paul Kite: Realm of Noria. Tne Birth. Book I #the_most_dangerous_asassin

Discussion in 'Sci-Fi & Fantasy Books' started by Paul Kite, Dec 6, 2018.

1. Paul Kite

Paul Kite Level 6 (Footpad) LitRPG Author Citizen

18%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Hi to everybody.
    My name is Paul Kite. I'm the Russian author of scifi books. I write two Litrpg series about an Asassin in Fantasy Realm and about the Space.
    One is called 'Galaxy Online'. The second book of it is in process now. The other one series is called 'Realm of Noria'
    Now there are five books of the series 'Realm of Noria' in Russia. The whole series planes seven books!

This autumn a friend of mine Valery Starsky advised me to teanslate my book.
    An now the translation is finished and the book is ready!
    The day of the Release is th 17th of December. Your pre-orders will help me much! Thanks ahead for your support!

Here is the link for the book https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07L43CBC9/

P.S. The last day of editing at Amazon is the 13th, so I continue to post chapters on Royal Road till that time every day.

Here you can read the beginning of the book
    https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/21520/realm-of-nori..

Thank you for your reading! Please advise my book to your friends!
    Have a Great day!

[​IMG]

Description:
    Due to one man’s series of unfortunate events, a fatal accident while racing in a high-speed flyer followed by multiple computing and system errors while hooking him up to the virtual servers within the regeneration chamber; led to the complete shutdown to the systems interface. Adding to this, the AI performing the normal body scan was affected by the final error. The string of errors culminating in him becoming a slave to the most powerful NPCs in the game, the Guild of Assassins… In an attempt to save his mind, his mangled body was placed in a regeneration chamber and connected to the game. However, a strange error occurred, something got into one of the blocks of the virtual capsule and that led to the complete shutdown of the interface and that caused some unexpected bugs in the system. It’s only just begun and so much is already going awry!

In addition to the initial weirdness, even more strange events happened and the governing artificial intelligence broke some of the games’ major rules while performing a simple proximity scan. As a result of his AI breaking the rules, he became the slave of the most powerful guild of assassins in the game, run by NPCs…

Let it be more interesting books in our life!

DanyaWlasko and Paul Bellow like this.
  2. Paul Bellow

Paul Bellow Forum Game Master Staff Member LitRPG Author Shop Owner Citizen Aspiring Writer

100%
    xp:
    Zone:
    Midwest, US
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Thanks for posting. I've got you added to the @LitRPG Author group.

3. Tom Gallier

Tom Gallier Level 15 (Guardian) LitRPG Author Citizen

19%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Welcome, Paul!