Portal to Naria

Discussion in 'Debates & Discussions' started by Dragon, Dec 7, 2021.

1. Dragon

Dragon Level 19 (Enchanter) Exiles Beta Reader Citizen

9%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    I don't think we have given this spell enough attention in the past

We know from book 6 that it has at least the following effect

1: It cures all curses, negative status effects and debuffs from everyone present. Regardless of alignment and which side they are on.

1a: This is basically a wide area version of Richter's new tier 2 settlement spell where he can create a potion

2: It reinforces the health pool of everyone present with 400 HP.

3: Everyone who died within the last minute comes back to life.

This spell is significantly stronger than anything Richter has in his arsenal. It apparently can also fuel off of a life leyline, at least partially, which gives us a big hint about Masters and their special powers.

Do you guys think its a tier 3 settlement spell or perhaps even a tier 4 settlement spell?

2. Andrew Lynas

Andrew Lynas Level 17 (Theurgist) Exiles Beta Reader Citizen

87%
    xp:
    Zone:
    UK
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Most likely a Tier 3.

3. Captain BlackJack

Captain BlackJack Level 16 (Paladin) Exiles Citizen

84%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    My guess is tier 4 or higher. Ricther at two can bring one person back a year with a heavy penalty. I don’t think the next step up for him will be healing hundreds and returning everyone back to life that passed in the last few mins.

PokemonThug likes this.
  4. PokemonThug

PokemonThug Level 17 (Theurgist) Roleplaying Exiles Beta Reader Citizen Aspiring Writer

52%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    we can't be certain how that scales we might need 100 years to reach tier 2 village.
    Still we have a life Leyline so Resurrection is possible with greater tier power it should be easier exponentially. f.e. Tier 6000 might rez long dead ppl if body is preserved.

5. Captain BlackJack

Captain BlackJack Level 16 (Paladin) Exiles Citizen

84%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    I know the hearth tree lay on a nexus of life. Even so do you really think that resurrection spells should come SO EASY? I just can’t believe the hearth tree really is that low level. If so when it gains a few more levels the hearth Mother will be capable of resurrecting everyone from a battle that ended two hundred years prior. Hope you like the Exaggeration. Seriously it would be way over the top in my opinion.