Press Start To Play

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by LelulaGames, Jun 28, 2019.

1. LelulaGames

LelulaGames Author Crissy Moss LitRPG Author Citizen

47%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Good morning everyone. Well, it's morning here in Texas.
    My name is Crissy, and I bet you can't guess, but I love litRPG. Blame Paul for inviting me. He's pretty nice, and I appropriate the invite.

I am also an author. I wrote a lot of dark fantasy, scifi, and paranormal short stories and novels before realizing that litRPG was an actual genre. Being an avid gamer I was instantly hooked. Then after reading a dozen books of course I had to write my own.

My first console was an Atari, though now I'm mainly a PC girl. For MMO's I cut my teeth on Everquest spending hours a day grinding in KFC and running as fast as I could through the Kithicor forest. Then WoW for a few years traveling the length and breadth of Azeroth before I just couldn't justify the subscription anymore.

These days I stick to....well anything in my games folder. Mostly puzzle and strategy. Some amazing experimental type games like AER. And really, anything that feels different from anything I haven't played before.

As for my writing, I just finished book three in my litRPG series. The series is a bit of an adventure with two friends discovering a new MMO. Book four is well on its way and takes a side quest from the other three books....I really can't wait to get this one out there either! It's always fun to write something completely different.

Thanks again for the invite!

Paul Bellow likes this.
  2. Herko Kerghans

Herko Kerghans Biased Survivor LitRPG Author Citizen

20%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Welcome around! =)

LelulaGames and Paul Bellow like this.
  3. Kidlike101

Kidlike101 Level 18 (Magician) Citizen

25%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Abandon all hope ye who enter here!

Also, welcome!

LelulaGames and Paul Bellow like this.
  4. Paul Bellow

Paul Bellow Forum Game Master Staff Member LitRPG Author Shop Owner Citizen Aspiring Writer

100%
    xp:
    Zone:
    Midwest, US
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
  5. LelulaGames

LelulaGames Author Crissy Moss LitRPG Author Citizen

47%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid: