RA Salvatore: RPG Legend

Discussion in 'Sci-Fi & Fantasy Books' started by Paul Bellow, Aug 18, 2018.

1. Paul Bellow

Paul Bellow Forum Game Master Staff Member LitRPG Author Shop Owner Citizen Aspiring Writer

100%
    xp:
    Zone:
    Midwest, US
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    28148335-768x472.jpg The legends of the RPG world aren’t just those who worked on the games themselves. In many cases, they are the individuals who fleshed out those worlds and made them come alive. R.A. Salvatore is certainly one of the best-known names in fantasy, especially among those who play role-playing games.

The author has managed to bring a certain definition to the Forgotten Realms through his creation of some of the setting’s most memorable characteres. Working as an author and script-writer, he’s earned his title as a legend through a series of works that have already endured for decades – and that don’t seem to be fading away any time soon.

RPG Legends: R. A. Salvatore | LitRPG Reads

Tom Gallier and Jay like this.
  2. Tom Gallier

Tom Gallier Level 15 (Guardian) LitRPG Author Citizen

19%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Read it. Enjoyed it.

Paul Bellow likes this.
  3. RauthrMystic

RauthrMystic Elf Beta Reader Citizen Aspiring Writer

7%
    xp:
    Zone:
    Midwest, USA
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    great article! you should put your name at the bottom of it so that we know your definitly the author of the article. because what if someone reads it and doesn't know it's you? that would be sad because it's written well.

on the actual subject I've only read the Drizzt books. Even those I'm pretty sure I only read the first few trilogy's

Paul Bellow likes this.