Read Free LitRPG Online at Book Brawl

Discussion in 'All Things LitRPG' started by Paul Bellow, Jan 10, 2018.

1. Paul Bellow

Paul Bellow Forum Game Master Staff Member LitRPG Author Shop Owner Citizen Aspiring Writer

100%
    xp:
    Zone:
    Midwest, US
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Guest Post by John Ward

I missed Travis Bagwell’s initial announcement about his new website Book Brawl. It wasn’t long, however, until I started to see a veritable who’s who list of LitRPG authors like Luke Chmilenko, Stephan Morse, Apollos Thorne, Harmon Cooper, Dawn Chapman, James Hunter, and Blaise Corvin announcing that they’ve uploaded stories there. But, why?

The question bugged me. Why start a new site when there are already several other sites who are doing variations of the same thing? The site is obviously being developed by people who know how to sling code. I doubt they are doing it for free. That means someone’s footing the bill… which brings me back to my question. Why? Was it altruism? Some Machiavellian step to some unknown goal?

So, I reached out to Travis Bagwell and asked if he’d take a moment to talk to us about the new site. Travis told me that he’d be happy to discuss it. With that in mind, I’ve come up with a few questions I’d like to ask. For the sake of clarity, I’ll enumerate my questions below.

https://litrpgreads.com/blog/read-free-litrpg-online-book-brawl

LitRPG_chick likes this.