Reasonable AMA Questions

Discussion in 'Debates & Discussions' started by Johan, Mar 16, 2021.

1. Johan

Johan Level 18 (Magician) Exiles Beta Reader Citizen

83%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Why this question?

Captain BlackJack likes this.
  2. AndyJ

AndyJ Level 10 (Filcher) Exiles Citizen

68%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Maybe he's wondering if a celestial pixie can bond to a shoe tree or a Christmas tree

Mister Bill likes this.
  3. Johan

83%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Aleron when else would you have ended book 7? If you were to have ended earlier than you did.

4. Johan

83%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Why didn't Richter get anything for killing He-man's lightning deamon? Do summons not provide experience or notifications?

Last edited: Mar 21, 2021
  5. Andrew Lynas

Andrew Lynas Level 17 (Theurgist) Exiles Beta Reader Citizen

27%
    xp:
    Zone:
    UK
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Pretty sure that they do, but not sure that Brain Drain would work on all types of Summons (Spell Summoned Golems as an example), but you should get at least the standard base Experience you would get for defeating a creature.

6. Johan

83%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Are we going to see any death notifications specifically for Sighn? Why was Sighn not a mortal enemy?

Maybe better like: The Litch was saying lots of crazy stuff about how he would destroy Richter and everything he holds dear, after enslaving him. How then does one become a mortal (Immortal?) enemy and are we going to get prompts specifically about the Litch.

1. “You will never reach the wall alive. Singh’s snakeskin voice was thick with fury and hate as the Companions turned back to regard him. “I will survive this, but you will not. Before you die, know that when I have regained my strength and rebuilt my Mausoleum, I will see the Hearth Tree burned down to cinders. As for your village, I will rip the life from the children and raise them again as undead. The last sight your people will have is of their cherished young feasting upon their own flesh.”
    2. You thought you would run to safety?” Singh’s eyes burned into Richter’s. “No,” he pronounced with the finality of the grave. “There is no safety.”
    3. You thought your new body would protect you or give you the power to destroy my mind?” The fires in Singh’s eyes burned brighter, and the next word was thick with hate and judgement, “No.”
    4. You thought your ability to be reborn would protect you?” The fires in the lich’s face burned brighter than ever before. “No!”
      1. You are CURSED! The lich Singh has cursed you with the Curse of Eternal Servitude! If you die before this is removed, you shall not be resurrected. Your soul shall not pass on. You will serve the lich until he himself suffers the final death and, even then, you will be bound to this plane. You will wander as a mindless shade, hiding in the darkest corners of The Land, never to know peace or succor. You shall be damned!
    5. You thought you would save your people?” Singh screamed into Richter’s face. “No!"
    lol, thrice denied but not witnessed

7. Dragon

Dragon Level 19 (Enchanter) Exiles Beta Reader Citizen

9%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Well because I want him to talk about celestial pixies and trees. Asking directly will just get us a spoiler comment.

Johan likes this.
  8. Johan

83%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Will Yoshi ever bestow any of the war leader field advancements onto Richter? Or can a war leader like Yoshi give field advancements to another war leader operating under him like Richter? Or is Yoshi just a dick.

Why did Richter blame yoshi for not forming one a war party during his teffonim dungeon dive, when Richter could have formed one on his own.

Joe Schmoe likes this.
  9. Johan

83%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    When Richter blinded the Litch with the Banshee wail and the staff was just standing there, could richter have cut the Litch off from its staff by pulling the bag of holding over it till it was trapped in the bag.

Joe Schmoe and Captain BlackJack like this.
  10. Johan

83%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    You indicate in God's Eye that prompt order matters, is this true for The Land. Example: first prompt you have advanced from Initiate to Apprentice in War Leader. In second prompt you are limited in War Points. Should he be limited by previously Initiate or currently Apprentice rank numbers?

11. Johan

83%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Well I got him to answer one AMA question. It was supper tough. I was on the interstate driving when I saw he was having a live video. I risked life and limb to copy and paste the first three questions on the list.

12. ShoughtLoud

ShoughtLoud Level 17 (Theurgist) Exiles Beta Reader Citizen

81%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    The sacrifice is appreciated, but you REQUIRE ADDITIONAL PYLONS

Johan and Belgared like this.
  13. Mister Bill

Mister Bill Level 13 (Assassin) Exiles Beta Reader Citizen

49%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    I laughed, haha.

14. Captain BlackJack

Captain BlackJack Level 15 (Guardian) Exiles Citizen

99%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    And did you get any answer????

My guess is that you were skipped over for a shout out given to someone else.

Then he said something about it all being a spoiler.

AndyJ, Dragon and Johan like this.
  15. PokemonThug

PokemonThug Level 17 (Theurgist) Roleplaying Exiles Beta Reader Citizen Aspiring Writer

52%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Singh has no God nor Mausolaleum... nor minions...
    Singh Was killed be a Named Deamon weapon who Steals Souls!
    Probably was killed in a weaken state while bonded to a pixie..

16. PokemonThug

PokemonThug Level 17 (Theurgist) Roleplaying Exiles Beta Reader Citizen Aspiring Writer

52%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Question for Ak.

Can Richter use the Core to power up multiple buildings f.e. Use Core on the Ship Cradle to get the finished ship Core Cradle bonus, then remove the core and Creating a Creation table for 24h crafting session, Then Create a Core Kitchen to prepare a bunch of food for 24h + period.. then take out the core and combine the dungeon with it.. or sack it to the dungoen after talking about ti with the Randy & Hisako & Roswan..

17. PokemonThug

52%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Being only goal in life has to be to destroy you!. and relations have to be ~ -500k reputaiton or -250k...
    I don't think Singh was there yet.. though he should be.. after the big boom. more bones to attach to the wall of the City hall.. but I'd attach his skull Int and Wis bonuses

18. ShoughtLoud

ShoughtLoud Level 17 (Theurgist) Exiles Beta Reader Citizen

81%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Alternately, using a literal hut, a core and a chaotic particle (maybe 10 pts), to create the Chaos core building. Random new core building every 7 days.

Andrew Lynas likes this.
  19. Johan

83%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Well the skull does also have that celestial pixie stuck in it. So it should be great.

20. Johan

83%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    In book x
    There is a skill at lvl 17
    In that book the subskill advances from novice (lvl 9) to initiate (lvl 19)

In book x+1
    That skill increased to lvl 26
    In this book the same subskill advances from novice (lvl 9) to initiate (lvl 14)

Which book has the correct advancement for the subskill. The correct answer could inspire leadership.

Edit:
    Should be
    In book x
    There is a skill at lvl 17
    In that book the subskill advances from Novice (lvl 9) to Initiate (lvl 17*)

In book x+1
    In this book the same subskill levels from Initiate (lvl 17*) to Initiate (lvl 24*)

Unless
    In book x+1
    In this book the same subskill advances from Initiate (lvl 17*) to Apprentice (lvl 26*)

*corrected

Last edited: Apr 27, 2021