Red Dwarf

Discussion in 'TV and Movies' started by Viergacht, Aug 31, 2017.

1. Viergacht

Viergacht Thunderdragon LitRPG Author Roleplaying Beta Reader Citizen Aspiring Writer

94%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Any other fans of this great, older British sci-fi comedy? Of particular interest to the group, I'm pretty sure they invented the term "total immersion video game" in the episodes "Better Than Life" and "Back to Reality".

Seagrim likes this.
  2. Seagrim

Seagrim Level 18 (Magician) LitRPG Author Citizen

35%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:

Viergacht likes this.
  3. DJ Schinhofen

DJ Schinhofen Creator of Worlds. LitRPG Author Roleplaying Citizen Aspiring Writer

21%
    xp:
    Zone:
    The Void
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    it has been so long.... so very long.... but I can still recall fragments of this show. :( I miss it now.

Viergacht likes this.
  4. R.M. Prioleau

R.M. Prioleau Literary Assassin LitRPG Author Roleplaying Beta Reader Citizen

43%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    I love Red Dwarf! Seriously, those guys never get old -- they really don't! They all look the same after 20+ years @_@

5. CheshirePhoenix

CheshirePhoenix Crazy Hermit on the Hill LitRPG Author Beta Reader Citizen Editor Aspiring Writer

96%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    I used to like it but I think I outgrew Britcoms in general

6. Paul Bellow

Paul Bellow Forum Game Master Staff Member LitRPG Author Shop Owner Citizen Aspiring Writer

100%
    xp:
    Zone:
    Midwest, US
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Have you ever watched SPACED? Very good show filled with pop-culture references. Funny, too, innit?

7. CheshirePhoenix

CheshirePhoenix Crazy Hermit on the Hill LitRPG Author Beta Reader Citizen Editor Aspiring Writer

96%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Nope. I've a friend who kept trying to force me to watch Britcoms and somehow thinks I'm an uncultured slob for not liking them. She also tried forcing me to watch supernatural (fkn LOATHED IT), Sherlock (wasn't terrible but I prefer Elementary), and Dr. Who (for some reason everyone in that entire fandumb refuses to believe that people are capable of not liking it and just continually insist that "you just haven't watched the *right* episodes yet).

We are no longer friends, coincidentally.

8. CheshirePhoenix

96%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Innit is MY WORD AND YOU CAN'T HAVE IT!

Paul Bellow likes this.