ReIntroduction

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Viergacht, Jan 21, 2020.

1. Viergacht

Viergacht Thunderdragon LitRPG Author Roleplaying Beta Reader Citizen Aspiring Writer

94%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    It's been a while since I've been on the forum, but I'm going to be more active here starting now!

I won't get into all the gory details, but in the past year and a half I've had to deal with a relationship ending because the other person cheated on me, my one beloved elderly cat dying after a brief but intense illness, losing my home and the new home I had tried to move into, and having to move overseas from South Africa back to the states, having extreme trouble getting my cats shipped from the person who was supposed to be caring from them with two of them dying from neglect before I could get them here, and some dangerous medical issues of my own that required a couple of surgeries. Which as you might imagine, all of which took up a lot of time and mental & physical energy, and hasn't left a lot for the rest of life. I've been fighting depression about a lot of stuff - I hadn't been doing much reading OR writing. I was just too tired.

But it hasn't been all bad - it's good to be back with my family. I got to meet my niece and nephews for the first time, and I've really bonded with the little goblins. I finally have room here to start raising chickens, which I've wanted to do for years, and I have a nice little flock. I haven't been getting as much writing done as I like, but I've been steadily ramping up working on book cover illustration.

Anyways, I'm glad to be back!

2. Gryphon

Gryphon Level 18 (Magician) LitRPG Author Citizen

43%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Welcome back.
    We look forward to having you around.
    Join the Discord too!

3. Paul Bellow

Paul Bellow Forum Game Master Staff Member LitRPG Author Shop Owner Citizen Aspiring Writer

100%
    xp:
    Zone:
    Midwest, US
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Good to have you back, old friend. I'm finally ready for some new covers from you soon!

4. Thomas Davidsmeier

Thomas Davidsmeier Level 12 (Rogue) LitRPG Author Citizen

0%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Glad to see you back, sorry for your loses and the suckiness of life in a fallen world.

Paul Bellow likes this.
  5. KTHanna

KTHanna Level 12 (Rogue) LitRPG Author Citizen

57%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Hiiii
    *creeps back in*
    It's been a bit of a year for me lol

Paul Bellow likes this.