POLL Smoke You He-man!

Discussion in 'Disagreements' started by Johan, Apr 30, 2020.

?

What did Richtær do to He-man's cubby box?

1. Acidic breath trap

2. Weaponized Syphilis trap

3. Orange Prickle Worm trap

4. Shrink trap

5. Dart trap

6. Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Anthav

Anthav Level 6 (Footpad) Exiles Citizen

30%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Consider this though. We've seen mention of how Richter could damage his soul and that could carry through re-spawn "better to be dead than one of the soulless". Before he killed Heman he destroyed his psyche so there's a reasonable chance that he re-spawns as a drooling idiot, but his forced friend causing whoever captures him to like him more and more making him into a sort of mascot for the goblins or trolls or whoever finds and captures him whenever he does return. If heman does open the cubby and die from it I don't see anywhere that distance would matter as far as gaining CPs, direct or indirect it's still Richter's kill.

Mister Bill, Dragon and Johan like this.
  2. Dragon

Dragon Level 19 (Enchanter) Exiles Beta Reader Citizen

9%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    I was going to say that mental damage would probably heal from respawn, but we know this isn't true from the wolf attack Richter suffered through. He took lasting psychological damage from the attack that he later overcame.

So I agree, there is all but certainty that Heman respawns with even more mental trauma, in addition to the psychological damage he has already suffered on earth (he was by his own admission a torturer on Earth who killed his superior because said superior thought he was going too far) and in the Land. I'm uncertain how much worse this will make him. Probably more unhinged, more savage, less able to make longterm plans and even less able to carry said plans out.

Andrew Lynas, Mister Bill and Anthav like this.
  3. PokemonThug

PokemonThug Level 17 (Theurgist) Roleplaying Exiles Beta Reader Citizen Aspiring Writer

52%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Wasn't the bomb just the foxfire grenade?
    I do see Heman as a mostly coherent reborn gnome. Just with Drastic drop in this skills and limited abilities. not 2% but closer to at least a few lvl drop.. with strong debuffs.
    That can be healed by f.e. getting additional +10 points to Wisdom and Constitution.

4. Mister Bill

Mister Bill Level 16 (Paladin) Exiles Beta Reader Citizen

39%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    ...f.e.? What are you talking about in your comment here vis a vis Heman?

5. Anthav

Anthav Level 6 (Footpad) Exiles Citizen

30%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    The bomb was the mixture of the quickening fruit extract with the abyssal tree heart extract and the foxfire was just made with local ingredients, and not nearly as effective.

If Heman does come back without serious debuffs, I'm still of the opinion if you can lose your soul and be reborn without it then you can be reborn without your mind since it Alma ate his before he was killed, well I hope he's found by one of the exiles plague squads to advance that story arc along in a meaningful way. The more I think about it the more I'd be fine with heman just going away, nice minor villain but there's plenty of other opportunities out there for a main antagonist besides a lvl 7 addict.

Dragon, ShoughtLoud and Mister Bill like this.
  6. Mister Bill

39%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Oh, right. That would explain coming back without his mind.

7. Dragon

Dragon Level 19 (Enchanter) Exiles Beta Reader Citizen

9%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    I don't see Heman as main villain material, but he could start a hell off a lot of bushfires with his abilities. I mean they work on chaos seeds too, so he could point local chaos seed killers in Richter's direction. Richter is a big juicy target for the right kind of chaos seed.

Mister Bill likes this.
  8. PokemonThug

PokemonThug Level 17 (Theurgist) Roleplaying Exiles Beta Reader Citizen Aspiring Writer

52%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    wha?

It's just my opinion on what could be needed for Heman to return to previous condition. Might even a Tier 2 might be needed to fully heal. Still until he will reach that Richter will be at least Tier 3

9. ShoughtLoud

ShoughtLoud Level 18 (Magician) Exiles Beta Reader Citizen

81%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    "For example" I think

10. PokemonThug

52%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    haha

ShoughtLoud likes this.
  11. Captain BlackJack

Captain BlackJack Level 16 (Paladin) Exiles Citizen

84%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Lol @ Shout

12. Mister Bill

39%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Thanks! I quoted because I had no idea. Pretty funny that it was you who explained, haha.