So, poked my head in here...

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by FrustratedEgo, Nov 3, 2017.

1. FrustratedEgo

FrustratedEgo Level 11 (Thief) LitRPG Author Roleplaying Citizen Aspiring Writer

52%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Hi everyone,
    I'll be posting around occasionally, but figured I'd formally introduce myself for anyone who likes that sort of thing.

My name is Stephan, and beaches annoy me.

I've been writing off and on for a decade. I first went public with RoyalRoadL about 3.5 years ago under FrustratedEgo, then succeeded enough that I self published my first book a little over two years ago. My first series and 'most popular work' is theoretically LitRPG, though I struggle hard not to label it as such. Some of you may have seen it mentioned, Continue Online - which is more science fiction and less game related. Artificial intelligence, mind mapping, cupcake eating mini-dragons, dry humor robot assistants, and virtual reality....it's a thing.

Here's my Amazon page if you're interesting in what I've written.
    https://www.amazon.com/Stephan-Morse/e/B016RBSS8G/

I also occasionally do reviews, though I try hard not to review LitRPG novels due to a potential conflict of interest and knowing too many of the writers through other channels.
    http://frustratedego.com/

Currently I'm away from "LitRPG" - with plans to keep writing in the Continue Online setting and alternate characters. My next few works will be a western fantasy, then a longer fantasy apocalypse series, and something something fantasy.

I'll probably offer unsolicited advice on slow days. Feel free to ignore me. My wife (and nearly my PA for this second job of writing) already knows when to tune me out. I figure everyone else will learn eventually...

Felicity Weiss, Seagrim, Jay and 3 others like this.
  2. Paul Bellow

Paul Bellow Forum Game Master Staff Member LitRPG Author Shop Owner Citizen Aspiring Writer

100%
    xp:
    Zone:
    Midwest, US
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Again, welcome aboard. Feel free to link your work in your signature file.

[​IMG]

Jay and Yuli Ban like this.
  3. Jay

Jay Hiatus. LitRPG Author Beta Reader Citizen Aspiring Writer

30%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Welcome to the forums!

Paul Bellow likes this.
  4. David Penchyk

David Penchyk Level 4 (Warrior) LitRPG Author Citizen

50%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Hey, Stephan. I live near a resort beach town on the Atlantic and I can attest they suck ass.

Paul Bellow likes this.
  5. DJ Schinhofen

DJ Schinhofen Creator of Worlds. LitRPG Author Roleplaying Citizen Aspiring Writer

21%
    xp:
    Zone:
    The Void
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Hey man, missed your introduction this long, my bad. Welcome to the forums, goodness knows a number of us authors are here.

Felicity Weiss and Paul Bellow like this.