So who do you guys think is behind the basilisk alliance?

Discussion in 'Debates & Discussions' started by Dragon, Oct 23, 2020.

1. darkenedstar

darkenedstar Level 11 (Thief) Exiles Citizen

20%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Could be interesting but it could also be like the magic stone of the golem. I am leaning towards like the golem

2. ShoughtLoud

ShoughtLoud Level 15 (Guardian) Exiles Beta Reader Citizen

21%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    They could also just be red

3. Captain BlackJack

Captain BlackJack Level 14 (Defender) Exiles Citizen

99%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    They could Use it to build a Toltec type pyramid directly above the dungeon. The stone could be used to line a walk way like a snakes tounge straight into the dungeon connecting directly to the dungeon. I suspect at the very least the striated blood stone would facilitate the transportation of blood into the dungeon. It could be the striations of bloodstone would need to be lined up for it to work. It could be used for a slaughter house for animals. All the blood would feed the dungeon. Then the meats could be transported to the dungeon for curing in Roswans bacon curing room. If it does connect to the dungeon that way other things could be built or covered in it.

Weapons made with it might cause heavy bleeding. Arrow heads would be a worthwhile venture.

4. Captain BlackJack

Captain BlackJack Level 14 (Defender) Exiles Citizen

99%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Even though I doubt Aleron uses the striated bloodstone for anything.

There is NO way it’s just red stone. We know it flashes and pulses as it feeds or transports blood back to the “main” Chaotic Bloodstone. That alone should make it more then red stone.

That’s not to say it has any power itself. It might only wick the blood away once severed from the main body. With that in mind I do believe once the Dungeon sees it as an outside food source it will take care of any problems connecting it. The dungeon still wants to feed. With the dungeon already having “outside” connections it shouldn’t be a problem.

5. ShoughtLoud

ShoughtLoud Level 15 (Guardian) Exiles Beta Reader Citizen

21%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    I recall the dragons cauldron doing that with potions, I have no memory of any reference to the striated stone when blood is spilled in the Dungeon. It pulsed with light when he first entered, but clearly no blood had been spilled in it yet. Nor do I recall that they "lead" to the "main" chaotic blood stone, as we also haven't seen any confirmation that the giant one that glows is an actual blood stone, and not just a large glowing rock shaped like it. I welcome any definitive quotes that say otherwise.

Until then, there is a chance that they are in fact, just red.