Solaria Online, Sigil Online, Headshot!

Discussion in 'All Things LitRPG' started by WildAzazel, Aug 16, 2017.

1. WildAzazel

WildAzazel Death's TP Supplier LitRPG Author Roleplaying Shop Owner Citizen Aspiring Writer

7%
    xp:
    Zone:
    Birmingham, AL
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    I didn't care for the narrator of Solaria Online, nor did I care for the story. It was too... immature for my taste. Sigil Online tho, is rocking my world. I was beginning to think I wouldn't find another new good story, but this one has captured my interest fast like in a hurry. After this, another one narrated by the infamous Jeff Hayes, Challenge which was just released on audible a couple days ago. Hopefully it will be as good as Sigil Online is.

In other news, I have actually started READING a book. Headshot! The writing seems very relaxed. It's like wearing jeans on dress down Friday but it's uber easy to read and a page turner at that. I don't normally take the time to read, while I listen to 2-3 audio books a week. I will finish Headshot! Guaranteed. I'm loving it.

Dustin Tigner and Felicity Weiss like this.
  2. Felicity Weiss

Felicity Weiss Musey Muse Muse Shop Owner Citizen

62%
    xp:
    Zone:
    Oregon
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Dayem, I wish I had your audio book budget. What about Sigil Online do you like in particular?
    At first I mistook the cover for a military'ish look and kinda went meh. Actually looking closely at it dispersed that misconception.

WildAzazel likes this.
  3. WildAzazel

WildAzazel Death's TP Supplier LitRPG Author Roleplaying Shop Owner Citizen Aspiring Writer

7%
    xp:
    Zone:
    Birmingham, AL
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    First of all, Jeff Hayes is an awesome narrator and can make anything sound good. Maybe. Haven't tested that theory. Second, I like the word Paragon that he uses in place of Superheroes. It's about an online superhero game. I haven't listened to any of those yet so I like the way he does the powers. The story is good to. Sigil is a one shot game so if you die, you reroll a new character. Well, the game got a new patch and his awesome character died and now he wants revenge on the game monster that's yet to be killed. He was the first to be killed by it.

Believe me, I take advantage of the return book if I don't like a book. 10 audios a month. It's not too terribly bad.

Felicity Weiss likes this.
  4. MrPotatoMan

MrPotatoMan Level 13 (Assassin) Citizen

35%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Sigil online is amazeing probably one of my top 5 LitRpgs(although im hesitant to judge because the story could crumble after book 1) witch for me is saying something

5. Dustin Tigner

Dustin Tigner Level 12 (Rogue) LitRPG Author Citizen

14%
    xp:
    Zone:
    Utah, USA
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Maybe we should do an AMA with Jeff Hayes on the forum. That could be pretty cool. :)

6. Paul Bellow

Paul Bellow Forum Game Master Staff Member LitRPG Author Shop Owner Citizen Aspiring Writer

100%
    xp:
    Zone:
    Midwest, US
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid: