Speculations

Discussion in 'Debates & Discussions' started by LazorGoop, Mar 11, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Johan

Johan Level 18 (Magician) Exiles Beta Reader Citizen

83%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Haha yes yes.
    :ninja:
    But what could the tier two requiring tech be?... This is why I don't write books, just posts....maybe a crafting specific specialization.

LazorGoop and ShoughtLoud like this.
  2. ShoughtLoud

ShoughtLoud Level 17 (Theurgist) Exiles Beta Reader Citizen

81%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    I imagine something to do with either deeper magics or the process of ascending tiers.
    Like don't know what bonuses would be but it could involve things like "have a certain number of tier 2 villagers/professionals with uncommon Ascensions or better".

Maybe as a chaos lord he'll have access to 1 random extra village spec at the time of choosing.

AndyJ likes this.
  3. AndyJ

AndyJ Level 10 (Filcher) Exiles Citizen

68%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Or a Chaotic Specialization where every level bonus is taken from a different specialization and the requirements are completely unrelated to the reward

4. Captain BlackJack

Captain BlackJack Level 15 (Guardian) Exiles Citizen

99%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    With Aleron having written so many books bonding Ricther with his companions, friends, and villagers I find it hard to believe Aleron will replace them with new chaos seeds. I agree it’s more likely that Randy becomes a chaos seed with others following. I just can’t see Chaos seed coming into the story and replacing other characters.

With chaos being a new choice for the Land I just wonder will those that change their alignment be capable to collect points of the earthling chaos seeds? Will the newly aligned chaos characters have the ability to collect chaos points? Would they be capable of reaching into the sea of chaos?

Mister Bill likes this.
  5. Captain BlackJack

Captain BlackJack Level 15 (Guardian) Exiles Citizen

99%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    I think Ricther should spam his ice dagger spell and store the daggers in his bag of holding. That way he could pull them out of the bag as needed later.

LazorGoop likes this.
  6. LazorGoop

LazorGoop Level 6 (Footpad) Exiles Citizen

23%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    >> Well, he does need to get a new trainer/captain of the guard. I don't think Caulder will be back.
    >>
    >> The epilog in Monsters alludes to something that was "a shame" with the Orcs. I presume that means he had to kill them.

7. Johan

Johan Level 18 (Magician) Exiles Beta Reader Citizen

83%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    could you post the full paragraph you are referring to? im trying to find the reference in the epilog.

8. LazorGoop

LazorGoop Level 6 (Footpad) Exiles Citizen

23%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    >> Sorry about that confusion. Here is the quote from the epilog, "It somehow made everything okay, even what had happened with the orcs." from LitRPG

Mister Bill and Andrew Lynas like this.