The options of dealing with HeMan

Discussion in 'Debates & Discussions' started by PokemonThug, Mar 19, 2020.

1. PokemonThug

PokemonThug Level 17 (Theurgist) Roleplaying Exiles Beta Reader Citizen Aspiring Writer

52%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Heil mighty Minds!

So thoughts about possibilities:

Richter could have just removed the protection from the mists from Heman, then just lay still until the paralysis potion elapses.. no?

Heman has killed 15 CS .. seems like a lot more than he had told Richter about?! I believe he has mentioned only 3-4 kills..

So Richter in Dragon form returns to the village with a dead body of our manipulator Heman .. not sure if any of Hemans friends would be very happy about it.. though none of them probably will know what happened to him? Unless someone will find out that Hemans body will be used for experiments in the Claudron..

Use his blood to track him, and hunt im?!

still no idea what was his plan after running away.. Considering that Heman though that the The Litch would win vs Mist Village it will be a death trap or this is what Heman should think so there would be no reason for him to send an army vs MV/Litch domain..

Chaos points , what is the statistical possibility that Richters refused choices would be given as a Choice to other chaos seeds? 0.000001% or 10-30%? maybe some items pop more often..

Why not to bring Heman back to the village and force him to cut every villager by a tiny amount for them to lose 1 point of health. Don't think that would drop the morale by much, probably we could just try to silently farm him.. if somebody is not positive about it , just let heman cut him for 1 pt dmg lol..
    Let others trains their abilities vs his mental control, like mental defense training

2. Johan

Johan Level 18 (Magician) Exiles Beta Reader Citizen

83%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Sounds like a perfect use of blood magic.

3. ShoughtLoud

ShoughtLoud Level 18 (Magician) Exiles Beta Reader Citizen

81%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Chaos seed ability
    PICK 2
    Normally one only gets a CHOICE when they are the first to achieve a goal. If you are the first to accomplish a goal you may CHOOSE 2 of the available options. If you replicate the actions of another that led to them obtaining a CHOICE, you may choose from the options the other chaos being had, minus the option they CHOSE.

4. Dragon

Dragon Level 19 (Enchanter) Exiles Beta Reader Citizen

9%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    The effect from the mist is more of a mild confusion effect, so I think he could still find Richter as long as he did not wander off. Also, they are likely technically in combat, hence Heman is protected.

Forcing Heman to cut people wouldn't reveal Heman as a bad guy any more than i'd think my best friend a monster for nicking me with a fruitknife because a psycho had a loaded rifle pointed at his head.

Items related to chaos seeds probably have a higher chance of popping up. Extra lives, special abilities like the eye (wonder how much more can be unlocked, thats the eye of a god), chaos slayer weaponry and gear that protects against it. Maybe a 1 to 10% chance of one of the 3 being a chaos seed specifik item.

Joe Schmoe likes this.
  5. PokemonThug

PokemonThug Level 17 (Theurgist) Roleplaying Exiles Beta Reader Citizen Aspiring Writer

52%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    They are likely technically in combat, hence Heman is protected. ??
    in combat or not when you cant see anything in the mists you are unhappy
    they were in combat with bugbears when the last time the mists were turned on..

6. Dragon

9%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    They were in combat with some of them yes, the rest were blinded and they all broke due to its appearance. We know from book one that the mist effect is broken if attacked. Unless Aleron retracts that part.

7. Andrew Lynas

Andrew Lynas Level 17 (Theurgist) Exiles Beta Reader Citizen

87%
    xp:
    Zone:
    UK
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Not just being Attacked but also something that attracts a lot of attention or the eye (possibly ear?) such as Magical Light of an Imbued Arrow being Charged or a Spell Energy being Manifested, indeed they seem to be more disruptive then a Non-Magical normal Arrow shot from a distance.

8. PokemonThug

52%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    very interesting could you find a quote?
    hard to believe.. I mean If I'd make a confusing mist in which you cant see shit.. weather I'm stabbing you or not that should in no logical way change the fact that you cant see for shit. How the hell being in combat "allows you to see through mists" you need potion sav for that!
    Otherwise bugbear army could just move into the mist and stab one another.. then they would start seeing lol ?

or they would only see one another?!

even if this is true, you can just harvest them one by one ..

Last edited: Mar 21, 2020
  9. PokemonThug

52%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    I though it also confuses sound, distance, direction etc..

10. Hmmm

Hmmm Level 8 (Thug) Exiles Citizen

58%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    From book 2
    “They won’t be able to see you unless you get too close, within five or ten feet. Once you attack though it negates the enchantment for a short while. Also, if you imbue an arrow, they may be able to detect you despite the mists. If that happens, retreat until they lose sight of you and then attack again.

Andrew Lynas, PokemonThug and Dragon like this.
  11. Dragon

9%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    The village did pick the bugbear raiders off one by one after the mist came up and they tried to flee only to end up trapped in the mist. We do not know for certain how this works with warparties however. Could be a partywide buff that allows them to see through the mist.

12. PokemonThug

52%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    damn, probably also due to the issue that the settlement is lvl 1.. with lvl 2 this mist should become stronger..

13. Dragon

9%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Well i could see it becoming stronger now that the pop has awakened fully, affecting more lower and higher beings. But I think the flaws and limitations will remain.