The Ultimate LitRPG Quiz?

Discussion in 'All Things LitRPG' started by Paul Bellow, Mar 13, 2018.

1. Paul Bellow

Paul Bellow Forum Game Master Staff Member LitRPG Author Shop Owner Citizen Aspiring Writer

100%
    xp:
    Zone:
    Midwest, US
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Anyone want to help me make a better quiz? Here's the two I threw together

What D&D Class are you? (RPG Quiz) | LitRPG Reads

What LitRPG Book are You? | LitRPG Reads

Basically, you have a question and each answer will give "points" to one of the final types.

Like...

What weapon do you prefer?

Sword (+3 Warrior, -1 Mage, 0 Cleric)
    Mace (+3 Cleric, +1 Warrior, 0 Mage)

etc etc

The D&D Class one isn't perfect, but it's drawn a lot of traffic since I threw it up. I'd like to do a better one. Anyone interested in helping? I could link to your author page/website if you're an author or (??) if you're just a fan. Thanks in advance.

2. PeterM99

PeterM99 Level 8 (Thug) Citizen

48%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Huh. Apparently I’m Awaken Online. Which is weird since I’ve been avoiding reading that one for reasons I’m not entirely sure of. Your quiz must be brilliant enough to detect deep seated issues.

Out of curiousity, what does not being okay with a female Doctor signify?

ETA: Oh. Apparently, it makes you Russian. I should’ve guessed that, actually.

varya and Paul Bellow like this.
  3. MrPotatoMan

MrPotatoMan Level 13 (Assassin) Citizen

35%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    so heres the trick have a ton of very vague questions that lead to random books then write vague awnsers about why that book is for them in such a way that it feels tailor made for them your doing the opposite of that which is exactly the wrong way to go about it logical sensical quizzes with straightforward questions are for people who care :p

so for example you gotta ask what is 2+2 and if the awnser 5 then there an elf wizzard if the awnser 4 there an orc and if they awnser that the question depends on what the symblos 2 and + mean then there a terrible human and need to leave :p

Paul Bellow likes this.
  4. Chris Marchant

Chris Marchant Level 6 (Footpad) LitRPG Author Beta Reader Citizen Aspiring Writer

85%
    xp:
    Zone:
    EU
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Mage which is close as I tend to play Cleric/Mage in D&D.
    I also got Awaken Online, which is one of my top three, so again close.

Paul Bellow likes this.
  5. Paul Bellow

Paul Bellow Forum Game Master Staff Member LitRPG Author Shop Owner Citizen Aspiring Writer

100%
    xp:
    Zone:
    Midwest, US
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Yeah, they were my very first quizzes. I'm close to doing a new one, though.

Any help appreciated! Heh.

6. Paul Bellow

100%
    xp:
    Zone:
    Midwest, US
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
  7. TWErvin2

TWErvin2 Level 11 (Thief) LitRPG Author Citizen

28%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Caverns & Creatures.

Paul Bellow likes this.
  8. Paul Bellow

100%
    xp:
    Zone:
    Midwest, US
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Could be a tabletop RPG themed question. Good idea. Thanks!

9. Kidlike101

Kidlike101 Level 18 (Magician) Citizen

25%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    I took one just yesterday on buzzfeed after my Youtube random shuffle landed on an explanation of alignment.

I loved that because it was a bit more interactive then most quizzes. A Scenario is presented and your choice might matter continuing the story or ending it and moving on to the next scenario. Sometime you're wrong in your actions because you jumped in not knowing all the facts, sometimes things are exactly what they seemed creating variety.

What's Your Moral Alignment?

^I'm a Neutral good, following my internal moral code that may or may not match with the current law of the land.... which is very true of me as a person.

10. Jay

Jay Hiatus. LitRPG Author Beta Reader Citizen Aspiring Writer

30%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Well, I'm also Awaken Online, which I haven't read yet but am somewhat curious.

The Doctor Who question kind of confused/threw me because I'm not even slightly into Doctor Who (I only very vaguely know what it's about). So there's not really a yes/no answer for me? So I just went with yes because I was like "why would I mind if a character was a woman?"