Three Game/book worlds collide

Discussion in 'The Tavern' started by Wolfgarr, Jul 21, 2017.

1. Wolfgarr

Wolfgarr Level 7 (Cutpurse) LitRPG Author Roleplaying Beta Reader Citizen Aspiring Writer

60%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    As a exercise i would like to know what 3 game/book worlds everyone here would like to live in if reality was somehow bent and suddenly 3 game/book worlds were to be mashed up and become reality. (have thought about using this as a plot)

mine would be

1. Eve online (for the science fiction space ships and implants..could loose the corp overlord vibes though)
    2. World Seed (one word...TECHNOMAGE!! also magic..highly recommend this series)
    https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/31352846-world-seed
    3. Everquest (for certain aspects)

Felicity Weiss likes this.
  2. DJ Schinhofen

DJ Schinhofen Creator of Worlds. LitRPG Author Roleplaying Citizen Aspiring Writer

21%
    xp:
    Zone:
    The Void
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Pick any three Scottie Futch/ Eden Redd books, and mash them up. At least this way I know that there will be hot women and possibly fun times to be had.
    ;):cool::p:D:rolleyes:o_O

3. Wolfgarr

Wolfgarr Level 7 (Cutpurse) LitRPG Author Roleplaying Beta Reader Citizen Aspiring Writer

60%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    indeed Scottie Futch does write some good material.

4. Paul Bellow

Paul Bellow Forum Game Master Staff Member LitRPG Author Shop Owner Citizen Aspiring Writer

100%
    xp:
    Zone:
    Midwest, US
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Has anyone invited him to the forum yet?

Gold bounty if he shows up! ;)

::PAL::

Wolfgarr likes this.
  5. Jason

Jason Troll Lord Roleplaying Shop Owner Beta Reader Citizen Aspiring Writer

62%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Eve.. lol. I beta tested that game.

6. Paul Bellow

Paul Bellow Forum Game Master Staff Member LitRPG Author Shop Owner Citizen Aspiring Writer

100%
    xp:
    Zone:
    Midwest, US
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
  7. Matthew James

Matthew James Blind Beholder Beta Reader Citizen

38%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    And the doxxing begins...

I'll see if I can figure out 3 games and 3 books to crossover...

Games
    1. Starcraft & Starcraft Broodwar cutscenes & soundtrack (has a weird serious 80s synth sound I've always loved, and the cutscenes never revealed much, only that one side was winning and one was losing)
    2. Fallout Universe Map - Fast Travel
    3. Everquest world Classic, Kunark, & Velious: but with no class limitations or no-drop soul-bound items, and respawning at bind point staying part of the lore

Books
    1. Beowulf (back door to Diablo 1's Setting! /cheat)
    2. Anne McAffrey's Dragondrums, coming of age adventure story, and because if shit stays PG-13 I can't get raped and tortured... on screen.
    3. Harry Potter & The Goblet of Fire - The Main Protagonist Arc - Because the guy all the chicks really love gets ganked at the end by the big bad, and then I don't have to murder him to be #1 again, karma rating saved!

I just want to be an immortal adventurer that is more popular than everyone else and who doesn't have to do any significant amount of cardio unrelated to my interests. Also I want to have access to every item in the world through being a merchant if I ever get sick of the adventuring life. Also don't want to get raped or tortured.

Wolfgarr and Felicity Weiss like this.