Thus the meta game begins...

Discussion in 'All Things LitRPG' started by Paul Bellow, Aug 8, 2020.

1. Paul Bellow

Paul Bellow Forum Game Master Staff Member LitRPG Author Shop Owner Citizen Aspiring Writer

100%
    xp:
    Zone:
    Midwest, US
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
  2. Paul Bellow

Paul Bellow Forum Game Master Staff Member LitRPG Author Shop Owner Citizen Aspiring Writer

100%
    xp:
    Zone:
    Midwest, US
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    That's a mouthful, eh? I wanted to share some of my progress in using AI (mostly GPT-3 only for now) to create a multiplayer MMORPG of sorts based around the LitRPG book genre.

You can...

... create a character

...travel across a world map with GPT-3 giving guided descriptions for a truly open world...

...stop in a city to rest up and equip your character for further adventures...

...you might talk to an AI NPC chat bot...

...or even delve into an endless number of new and unique dungeons (coming soon!)...

...and if you die, maybe you will become an undead player-controlled monster in the world, your "deathstory" graciously written by a human guided GPT-3...

And more to come. I hope to launch the beta soon. Would love your input. Eventually, I would like to use a GAN to create character portraits and more... So many possibilities. What would make it fun for you?

Thanks for your time!