Tier up -or not?

Discussion in 'Debates & Discussions' started by Dragon, Jun 25, 2021.

1. ShoughtLoud

ShoughtLoud Level 18 (Magician) Exiles Beta Reader Citizen

81%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    That 1000 can be dropped by 100 points per alignment of his 2 potential vassals though, potentially allowing it to cost less than his rank up to rank 2. It'd be too over powered to quick so he'll likely get a 2 and a 1 to start but that still drops it to 700 points.

It probably will increase on the scale you put out but hopefully that means the points would increase better as well
    Maybe 1,3,6,10,15,21,28,36,45 a simple plus the number of new rank? Not as aggressive and still lengthens the time line to max power

2. Dragon

Dragon Level 19 (Enchanter) Exiles Beta Reader Citizen

9%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    They'll definitely be able to increase the gains from all sources, i'm just saying that this is a legendary evolution. It should be a legendary challenge to push to its full potential.

Part of it is that Richter will be waging war on other chaos seeds, which could mean gaining thousands of points in an afternoon.

I'm expecting chaos seeds will start popping up now, Aleron can't really delay things further. Richter is isolated out in the bonnies, but we know from Heman there are a lot of chaos seeds out there. I'm expecting some will come with Mama. Some would have come with the former goblin slaves, if Heman haden't murdered them all.

3. Legend-Dairy-Reader

Legend-Dairy-Reader Level 10 (Filcher) Exiles Citizen

28%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    I believe that increase was personally for Richter as a tier 2 rank 2 being, not per vassal. That being said, he should still receive (+1 CP / tier of chaotic alignment) x2 (+100% CP from any source) per vassal.

Congratulations! You have advanced your Tier 2 form, Chaos Lord, from the 1st of 9 ranks, Weak, to the 2nd rank, Low.

Vassal Slots: 2 (Previous 1)

Chaos Point Generation (CP/Chaotic alignment/week): +3 (Previous +1)

Chaotic Spells and Abilities Bonus: +30% (Previous +25%)

To progress to Rank 3: Pay 1,000 Chaos Points. Chaotic Vassals can be claimed to decrease this cost at a rate of 100 Chaos Points per point of Chaotic alignment.

4. ShoughtLoud

ShoughtLoud Level 18 (Magician) Exiles Beta Reader Citizen

81%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    He doesn't get cps per week from his own alignment though, he gets it from his vassals. It is tied to the fact that he ranked up as I meant in my earlier post if that's what you mean. At rank 1 he'd get 1cp/ca of the vassal/week and at rank two he gets 3cp/caof the vassal/week.

Each Vassal will generate Chaos Points for you at the rate of 1 CP per Chaotic alignment of the Vassal per week
    -page 167, chapter 20 book 8
    (kindle doesn't do locations anymore so the page number is a little arbitrary, it's when he's making his choice)

And with his choice gained from being the first chaos lord, it actually doubles twice. (double benefits from chaotic vassals and +100% CP from any source) so he started at (base 1) 4cp/ca/week/vassal and now should receive (base 3) 12cp/ca/week/vassal