What Spells would you like to see?

Discussion in 'Debates & Discussions' started by Andrew Lynas, Mar 4, 2020.

1. darkenedstar

darkenedstar Level 7 (Cutpurse) Exiles Citizen

2%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Not that it will show for a very long time, but i always loved the spell “nailed to the sky” it basically puts the target in low orbit and the only escape from it being teleportation or flight.

mostly i would like to see planar magic start to make an appearance. Perhaps richter will gain celestial magic next time he eats one of the fruit.

other spells would be league stride, blink step, dimensional door, and other movement magics.

i would personally prefer telekinesis to be a psi-ability rather than a spell.

2. Joe Schmoe

Joe Schmoe Level 9 (Burgler) Exiles Beta Reader Citizen

30%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    I think hes more likely to have a skill or talent "celestially augmented" and my guess is he will get a sweet new enchanting bonus.

Andrew Lynas likes this.
  3. Johan

Johan Level 14 (Defender) Exiles Beta Reader Citizen

98%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Problem there is which plane are you talking about? 14/12 planes including/besides the current one.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2020
  4. darkenedstar

darkenedstar Level 7 (Cutpurse) Exiles Citizen

2%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Don’t much care, but shadow has already been shown in an enchantment. Spells is what i am looking for though

5. Andrew Lynas

Andrew Lynas Level 9 (Burgler) Exiles Beta Reader Citizen

46%
    xp:
    Zone:
    UK
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    There was a D&D Spell if I remember correctly that allows you to Cast it in the body of a Slain Creature and a Portion of their Skin/Flesh would peel off and become a crude Map of Skin and Blood Dye that would show you the surrounding area (usually the creatures home territory) with it showing the location of that creatures most valued item(s)/treasures, the better stronger the Casted version of the Spell and Caster the more information contained in the Map, things like it's home/lair would be marked on it and things it considering important, useful or of lesser value. It would make a good Blood Spell.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2020
    Waterhobit and Joe Schmoe like this.