[10/03/17] Nova Sky: Titan Rising

Discussion in '2017 LitRPG Books' started by Eden Redd, Oct 3, 2017.

1. Eden Redd

Eden Redd Sexy Witch Monster (Queen of Sexy LitRPG ) LitRPG Author Shop Owner Citizen

65%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    [​IMG]

Hi Everyone!

I thought I recommend a new Sci-Fi LitRPG book. ;)

The great flood swept across the globe, sinking all of Earth's land masses deep underwater and leaving the last of humanity surviving on floating domed cities. Unsure when the waters would ever recede, the last remaining populace found themselves trapped with little hope of leaving their floating cities for dry land in their life times.

To bring a sense of purpose, hope and the need to be free; the domed city governments created a virtual space exploration game called Nova Sky. In the digital universe, the last remaining people of Earth can explore, build and live their lives in a simulated massive multi player game, no longer confined in their floating domes.

Evan Ward is a sixth generation child of the Oak Dome City. His existence outside of the game are only small moments in a city he has known all his life but in the game Nova Sky, he is an engineer of particular talent and proud member of the Azure Guild. Along with his family, they try to help those in Nova Sky who cannot help themselves while exploring the vastness of space and hunting down Titans.

When a strange discovery tips the balance of power in the guild, Evan must choose sides for the sake of family and those who will be crushed by the power shift. With a small band of renegade guild mates fighting for their lives, Evan joins them to hunt down Titans so we can help restore balance to the guild. The player will have his loyalty and skills tested if he is to survive Nova Sky.

Nova Sky: Titan Rising

(If you see Bloom, the first cover had the wrong name. It's actually KC Song. The right cover is uploaded but isn't showing up yet.) :)

Matthew Siege likes this.
  2. James G Patton

James G Patton Horrific Pun Master LitRPG Author Citizen

81%
    xp:
    Zone:
    CST
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Added it to my kindle. I'll check it out when I finish with @DJ Schinhofen s book

Eden Redd likes this.
  3. DJ Schinhofen

DJ Schinhofen Creator of Worlds. LitRPG Author Roleplaying Citizen Aspiring Writer

21%
    xp:
    Zone:
    The Void
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Its next on my list as well.
    Hope you enjoy mine James.

Eden Redd likes this.
  4. Alara Branwen

Alara Branwen Level 11 (Thief) LitRPG Author Citizen Aspiring Writer

20%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Got it, read it, loved it.

5. DJ Schinhofen

DJ Schinhofen Creator of Worlds. LitRPG Author Roleplaying Citizen Aspiring Writer

21%
    xp:
    Zone:
    The Void
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    I read it, it was an enjoyable book. I would happily recommend this to my friends.