[10/16/2018] Arcane Kingdom Online: The Chosen (A LitRPG Adventure, Book 1)

Discussion in '2018 LitRPG Books' started by JakobTanner, Oct 16, 2018.

1. JakobTanner

JakobTanner Level 7 (Cutpurse) LitRPG Author Citizen Aspiring Writer

62%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Hey Everyone!

My first LitRPG novel, Arcane Kingdom Online: The Chosen, is now available on amazon and kindle unlimited. I’d love for you to check it out! Link and blurb below.

Link: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07JBD28H5/ref=dbs_a_def_rwt_bibl_vppi_i0

Blurb:

Log-in or die.

Those are the only choices left for Clay Hopewell. Infected with the ZERO virus, he has less than twenty-four hours before he bites the dust. With no cure available, there’s only one option left: digitally reincarnate himself in the most advanced virtual reality game ever, the mysterious and newly released Arcane Kingdom Online.

But cheating death and gaining immortality isn’t that easy. If Clay survives the risky cognitive upload process, he’ll still have to contend with a fantasy world teetering on the brink of crisis. Worse, a quarter of the in-game population hates his starting race, he can’t unlock the mage class he wants, and a malevolent glitch threatens to upend the very existence of his new reality.

If Clay doesn’t learn the rules of his new surroundings quickly, his second chance at life will be a lot worse than his first.

Press play to start.

Attached Files:

2. Elven Steele

Elven Steele Level 6 (Footpad) LitRPG Author Citizen

18%
    xp:
    Zone:
    UK
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Just had a look at your Amazon rank. Congratulations, you're off to a fantastic start. :D

JakobTanner likes this.
  3. JakobTanner

JakobTanner Level 7 (Cutpurse) LitRPG Author Citizen Aspiring Writer

62%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Thank you so much! :) :)