[11/11/18] Bard to the Bone

Discussion in '2018 LitRPG Books' started by Cid Banks, Nov 14, 2018.

1. Cid Banks

Cid Banks Level 6 (Footpad) LitRPG Author Citizen

23%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Excited to promote my debut LitRPG, Bard to the Bone!
    Available on Amazon: https://amzn.to/2T1JvEt

[​IMG]

What would you do if you were trapped in a game as a bard?

Would you take on a demon-worshiping cult? Would you charm beautiful women? Team up with said women to storm a castle and overthrow a tyrant?

Hell yes, you would.

James didn't expect a quick foray into an MMO game to last this long. He's fantasized about being a rock star but has never held a tune. Now he's stuck as a bard. Forever.

Lesser mortals would despair, but there's only one option: Becoming the most kickass bard ever.

Armed with just his wits and a lute, James must survive in a game world where everything wants to kill him. Teaming up with a pair of gorgeous, lethal women is first on the list. Next is conquering the world.

I worked as a game developer for several years but never had a chance to produce a proper RPG. So I figured this would be the best way to express my love for my favorite game genre (well tied for favorite).
    If you enjoy it I hope you'll leave a review. Thanks!!!

2. Paul Bellow

Paul Bellow Forum Game Master Staff Member LitRPG Author Shop Owner Citizen Aspiring Writer

100%
    xp:
    Zone:
    Midwest, US
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Thanks for posting. Switching up the title to include the date for you. That makes it easier to sort them by reverse published date.

3. Cid Banks

Cid Banks Level 6 (Footpad) LitRPG Author Citizen

23%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Oh whoops - thanks for the edit!

Paul Bellow likes this.
  4. Paul Bellow

Paul Bellow Forum Game Master Staff Member LitRPG Author Shop Owner Citizen Aspiring Writer

100%
    xp:
    Zone:
    Midwest, US
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    No worries. We have a bit of a "weird" system here, but I'm trying to think long term.

I'm actually working on another site to make it easier to find good books. Stay tuned for more on that...