[11/19/2018]: Crota, The Gods Game Volume I

Discussion in '2018 LitRPG Books' started by Rohan Vider, Nov 19, 2018.

1. Rohan Vider

Rohan Vider Level 2 (Initiate) LitRPG Author Citizen

40%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    B07KPJ7CMW.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg Hi guys,

I have just published my first LitRPG Epic Fantasy Novel on Amazon. It is titled, Crota, The Gods Game Volume I and it can be found at: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07KPJ7CMW/

[​IMG]

Book Blurb:

The Gods Game Volume I, Crota
    An epic fantasy, LitRPG and GameLit novel.
    By Rohan M. Vider

A Game, played between Gods… where the playing field is the world itself… and the pieces, living beings.

A young man caught unwittingly between… in a strange world, without allies or help… must battle for survival…using his wits and magic alone.

Pawn or Player… his fate is his to decide… which will he prove to be?

Accidentally summoned from Earth to the world of Myelad, Kyran becomes embroiled in a thousand-year war between the Gods. Through no fault of his own, Kyran earns their ire and is trapped in Crota, an abandoned city haunted by undead, and infested with all manner of beasts and monsters. To escape the Gods’ trap, Kyran must become a Player that even the Gods would learn to fear…

Any and all feedback will be appreciated!

Regards

Rohan
    rohan.vider@gmail.com

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2018
  2. Paul Bellow

Paul Bellow Forum Game Master Staff Member LitRPG Author Shop Owner Citizen Aspiring Writer

100%
    xp:
    Zone:
    Midwest, US
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    VRRanger likes this.
  3. Detellz

Detellz Level 3 (Apprentice) Citizen

50%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    I loved the book. Wasn't fond of the ending. And I thought the skill/ability choice was confusing. Other than some small theorycrafting I saw no evidence of the MC using game experience to his advantage. Pacing worked. Other POVs weren't annoying but you stayed focus on MC (kudos). MC is slightly flat in arc and personality.

This is a top ten litrpg for me and I try to read them all. Finish the next one as quick as quality will allow please.

Paul Bellow likes this.