[12/16/18] Freehaven Online: Winter Dungeonland (A Holiday LitRPG)(Book 3 in Series)

Discussion in '2018 LitRPG Books' started by Jun, Dec 16, 2018.

1. Jun

Jun Level 13 (Assassin) LitRPG Author Citizen

95%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    [​IMG]
    I'm pleased to announce the release of Freehaven Online: Book 3: Winter Dungeonland!

Just in time for the holidays, this is one of the few LitRPG titles that goes deep into the realm of seasonal events starting with American Thanksgiving and extending out through Christmas.

____________________________________​

Great Uncle Winter has a dark secret—milk and cookies. He doesn't just like them, he needs them to maintain his essential goodness. When an abominable snow rat infestation devours his entire stash in the North Pole he starts to turn evil, and Justine's guild must reunite a lost tribe of elves that abandoned the North Pole centuries ago to bring the big man in red the greatest cookies in all the land.

Problem is, the lost tribe doesn't want to be found, and monsters turn up around every corner. They'll battle frost wyrms, frozen rat fiends, and other terrors of the cold in the name of protecting Winter Festival cheer.

Now that the quest to unlock the elusive logout button has been revealed, Justine needs to assemble a team of adventurers to travel to the North Pole before the winter celebration. What they find there could change the holidays in Freehaven Online forever. An end to their imprisonment in virtual reality is at stake, and the only way their holiday wishes of returning to the real world will come true is if they can save a virtual Santa.

___

For some reason it's not displaying the correct page count. It's actually 475 pages. I'll have to contact support tomorrow when they are open.

Amazon:
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07HF3BXLV

Amazon UK:
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/Freehaven-Online-Winter-Dungeonland-Adventure-ebook/dp/B07HF3BXLV

TayTayLeighD and Paul Bellow like this.
  2. Paul Bellow

Paul Bellow Forum Game Master Staff Member LitRPG Author Shop Owner Citizen Aspiring Writer

100%
    xp:
    Zone:
    Midwest, US
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    You posting to the litrpg forum group? If you do, it'll remind me to share it on LitRPG Reads. Thanks. Fly high!

Jun likes this.
  3. Jun

95%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    I plan to do the Facebook posts once the paperback goes live and the page count is corrected.

4. Paul Bellow

Paul Bellow Forum Game Master Staff Member LitRPG Author Shop Owner Citizen Aspiring Writer

100%
    xp:
    Zone:
    Midwest, US
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Cool deal. I'll hold off then. Less work for me. Yay! ;)

5. Jun

95%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    And posted to LitRPG Forum and GameLit Society

Paul Bellow likes this.