[01/29/18] Inside Out: Bloodfeast Book 1

Discussion in '2018 LitRPG Books' started by Paul Bellow, Jan 31, 2018.

1. Paul Bellow

Paul Bellow Forum Game Master Staff Member LitRPG Author Shop Owner Citizen Aspiring Writer

100%
    xp:
    Zone:
    Midwest, US
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    B079FXLFP4.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg It's just another day in Boston for Mitch, Luke, Alyssa, and Stephanie. They're four college-aged friends who like to play the popular online game Bloodfeast MMO together. But when they log in to the game, none of their characters are where they'd last saved them and Mitch's character has two new items - a mysterious orb and a scroll.

Before the friends can figure out why, they're blinded by a bright flash of light. When their vision finally returns, they're shocked to find that they're now inside the game in their characters' bodies. But the friends are even more surprised when they learn that their characters somehow left the game and are now in their bodies back in Boston.

Trapped in the fantastic world of Bloodfeast, the friends embark on a quest to try and get back to their reality. In this world filled with magic, shifters, and monsters, they face one challenge after the next as they look for a way home.

Meanwhile, the Bloodfeast characters try to find their way around modern-day Boston. With no magic or shifting abilities, the characters have a hard time adjusting to life in 21st century America.

http://amzn.to/2GxWVSb

@ellismichaels

Hondo Jinx and ellismichaels like this.
  2. ellismichaels

ellismichaels Level 7 (Cutpurse) LitRPG Author Citizen

58%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Thank you for adding my first LitRPG novel. Everyone here has been very friendly and encouraging so far!

3. Gryphon

Gryphon Level 18 (Magician) LitRPG Author Citizen

43%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    I haven't met a single writer here that isn't helpful or friendly. It's a pretty good community that's only growing by the day.

4. Angel Ramon

Angel Ramon DukeNukemFreak05 LitRPG Author Citizen

40%
    xp:
    Zone:
    Puerto Rico
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Congrats and good luck! :)

5. ellismichaels

58%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Thank you!!!

Paul Bellow likes this.
  6. ellismichaels

58%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    I just wanted to thank everyone who has checked out my book. Whether you loved it, thought it totally sucked, or landed somewhere in the middle, thank you for taking a chance on a new author and giving it a read. I really appreciate it!

CheshirePhoenix likes this.
  7. CheshirePhoenix

CheshirePhoenix Crazy Hermit on the Hill LitRPG Author Beta Reader Citizen Editor Aspiring Writer

96%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    I tried it, but it wasn’t for me. Good luck to you though - I hope you’re successful and keep writing!

ellismichaels likes this.
  8. ellismichaels

58%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    I know it's not for everyone. But thanks for taking a chance on a new author and for the kind words!

CheshirePhoenix likes this.