[02/06/18] Seventh Talon I: Dragonrider's Fury

Discussion in '2018 LitRPG Books' started by Paul Bellow, Feb 7, 2018.

1. Paul Bellow

Paul Bellow Forum Game Master Staff Member LitRPG Author Shop Owner Citizen Aspiring Writer

100%
    xp:
    Zone:
    Midwest, US
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    B079NBVM8T.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg Beware the Dragonrider’s Fury; even the gods fear its justice. - The First Dragonrider

-Boh’s Journal, March 13th, N167

It started with a card in a cafe. An invitation to an exclusive world called Seventh Talon, and it only asked one question before I agreed. Do you want to be a Dragonrider?

It said nothing about guns, magic, or heavy metal, those were just added incentive. It also said nothing about the secrets, betrayals, and politics of a dragon run society. Dragons that would rather eat me than listen to what I had to say, horrible way to win an argument in my opinion.

Nor did it tell me that the biggest enemy I would have to fight was myself.

http://amzn.to/2sdSHfo

By @James G Patton

James G Patton likes this.
  2. James G Patton

James G Patton Horrific Pun Master LitRPG Author Citizen

81%
    xp:
    Zone:
    CST
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Haha beat me to it. Put it up last night and fell asleep. Not feeling so hot haha, sinuses are acting up.

I want to point out something about this book. It started as a pet project, to boost the spirits of Kristi Haase was recently diagnosed with MS. Well about 6 months ago now. I was talking to a guy Steve Caldwell who is her friend and I was like I could totally write her as a main character. So I asked about the things she likes and gamer tag, etc. Never thinking it would turn into a trilogy with a possible second trilogy when its done. I really like this book. It might be because of the purpose and drive behind it, but it just felt good. I hope you enjoy it, and remember if you know some one with MS, let them know they are in your thoughts.

Paul Bellow likes this.
  3. DJ Schinhofen

DJ Schinhofen Creator of Worlds. LitRPG Author Roleplaying Citizen Aspiring Writer

21%
    xp:
    Zone:
    The Void
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    I've been waiting for this

James G Patton and Paul Bellow like this.
  4. Gryphon

Gryphon Level 18 (Magician) LitRPG Author Citizen

43%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    This sounds like something right up my alley, but so many other things to read. I guess I better start.

5. VRRanger

VRRanger Level 12 (Rogue) Roleplaying Beta Reader Citizen Aspiring Writer

67%
    xp:
    Zone:
    Washington State, USA
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    I love that cover

James G Patton likes this.