[06/19/18] Dagger of the Assassins is LIVE

Discussion in '2018 LitRPG Books' started by Tom Gallier, Jun 19, 2018.

1. Tom Gallier

Tom Gallier Level 15 (Guardian) LitRPG Author Citizen

19%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    After much stress and gnashing of teeth, and an e-mail to KDP support, the second book in my GameLit/HaremLit series is finally LIVE on Amazon. I didn't want to publish on any other sites until I knew it was up on Amazon.

[​IMG]

In the Player vs Player Virtual Reality MMORPG game Battle for Glory, it is kill or be killed.

After being permanently trapped in the game, Cormac now enjoys the love and support of three, amazing women: Elky the Amazon warrior, Kahlan the healer, and Meike the elven sorceress. Together, they enjoy a normal life running a magic shop. Their future looks bright – until the killer-nuns show up. Yeah, someone put out a price on Cormac's head. Worse, they included his women in the contract,

What's a good Barbarian Warrior going to do when backed against the wall? If his name is Cormac mac Brocc, he takes the fight to the bad guys! Now Cormac finds himself battling assassin-nuns, bounty hunters, and an amorous dragon. They all want him, but not necessarily alive.

Find it here on Amazon

2. Paul Bellow

Paul Bellow Forum Game Master Staff Member LitRPG Author Shop Owner Citizen Aspiring Writer

100%
    xp:
    Zone:
    Midwest, US
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
  3. Tom Gallier

19%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Sales pretty good for a book not in KU. I'm pleasantly surprised. Though, It is 99 cents this week.

But the rank is on the way up!

Last edited: Jun 23, 2018
    Paul Bellow likes this.
  4. Tom Gallier

19%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    I caved. Yep. I kissed and made up with KDP and put my latest and greatest in KU. I'm so ashamed.

Paul Bellow likes this.