[07/18/17] Lewd Knights 3.0 Serpent Horizon is Live!

Discussion in '2017 LitRPG Books' started by Eden Redd, Jul 18, 2017.

1. Eden Redd

Eden Redd Sexy Witch Monster (Queen of Sexy LitRPG ) LitRPG Author Shop Owner Citizen

65%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    [​IMG]
    Jayson and his fellow knights, Sonja and Lance, have fought across the continent of Lukken, the end of their long quest within reach. Charged with discovering a growing darkness on the edge of the digital world, the three players have overcome many obstacles on their journey, only to discover their quest was more then simply finding what lurked on the cursed western coast of Lukken.

Amid enemy forces converging on the three knights, they soon discover that the virtual world of Lewd Saga is more then a game simulation. With a mystery that bleeds into the real world, Jayson must rally not only his fellow knights but other players into completing a dangerous quest that could have repercussions through out the entire virtual world. A mystery that will challenge the players heart and what it means to love.

With the final push, heroes will join the three knights and their concubine armies to challenge the growing darkness to the west. Their hearts and skills will be tested as dark forces move to stop them from learning terrible secrets. Will Jayson sacrifice his friends and lovers for the greater good? Can the band of heroes overcome their differences before it's too late? Will new life take root as concubines challenge their virtual existence? Can Jayson be strong enough to fight for the one being he truly loves?

Lewd Saga is a Virtual MMORPG, based in the fantasy world of Lukken, home of dragon royalty, human kingdoms and troll masters. Players quest, grow their warrior harems, join in great battles and find love and lust in whatever form they desire. There is no taboo too great or too intimate.

Lewd Knights 3.0 Serpent Horizon by Eden Redd
    https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0741M5CTZ

~Eden

Tom Gallier and DJ Schinhofen like this.
  2. Paul Bellow

Paul Bellow Forum Game Master Staff Member LitRPG Author Shop Owner Citizen Aspiring Writer

100%
    xp:
    Zone:
    Midwest, US
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Fly, baby, fly!

[​IMG]

Eden Redd likes this.
  3. Cadwe

Cadwe Arrogant cheeky Dragon Lord Roleplaying Shop Owner Beta Reader Citizen Aspiring Writer

4%
    xp:
    Zone:
    Paris (France)
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    And another reminder that i have to read it. Here @Eden Redd 3000 gold because i havent started. Next series I will read, promise!

Eden Redd and Felicity Weiss like this.
  4. Eden Redd

Eden Redd Sexy Witch Monster (Queen of Sexy LitRPG ) LitRPG Author Shop Owner Citizen

65%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    At this rate, I'll be able to buy that virtual summer home I always wanted. ;) no rush my dear, the books will always be there for you. :)

Paul Bellow likes this.
  5. Tom Gallier

Tom Gallier Level 15 (Guardian) LitRPG Author Citizen

19%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    I saw this on Amazon. Looks good. You're killing it with this series. The first book of yours I read was Lewd Paladin.

6. Eden Redd

65%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    *blush. Thank you for the kind words. :rolleyes:

7. Alara Branwen

Alara Branwen Level 11 (Thief) LitRPG Author Citizen Aspiring Writer

20%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    I'm very excited to pick this one up!

Eden Redd and Paul Bellow like this.
  8. DJ Schinhofen

DJ Schinhofen Creator of Worlds. LitRPG Author Roleplaying Citizen Aspiring Writer

21%
    xp:
    Zone:
    The Void
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Not as excited as you might be by the time you finish it.

Eden Redd and Felicity Weiss like this.