[08/24/17] Fragged 3

Discussion in '2017 LitRPG Books' started by Zachariah Dracoulis, Aug 24, 2017.

1. Zachariah Dracoulis

Zachariah Dracoulis God Emperor of LitRPG (I can be an egotist too) LitRPG Author Citizen

12%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Fragged 3 is out now (and in desperate need of some gosh dang reviews! :p )!

Dinos. Violence. More use of the dreaded 'F' word than possibly necessary.

Here we go again...

This third issue in the Fragged series sees Zoey's Fighters land under the scrutiny of a law that many a gamer has found themselves stuck with, Murphy's Law that is.

Sure, they've seen their fair share of bad luck; getting trapped out after dark, attacked by an angry t-rex, etcetera, etcetera. However, those types of things pale in comparison to what lays in wait for them as things don't necessarily go FUBAR, but certainly become so Charlie Foxtroted that they'll be begging for things to go back to the nice and simple 'bad' classification.

An issue in the LitRPG story that looks at the process of leadership, sucks air through its teeth, shakes its head, and says "Yeah, nah, screw that."

2. Paul Bellow

Paul Bellow Forum Game Master Staff Member LitRPG Author Shop Owner Citizen Aspiring Writer

100%
    xp:
    Zone:
    Midwest, US
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
  3. DJ Schinhofen

DJ Schinhofen Creator of Worlds. LitRPG Author Roleplaying Citizen Aspiring Writer

21%
    xp:
    Zone:
    The Void
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Grats on getting the book out, would review but the Zon doesn't like me reviewing things since I write books as well.

Zachariah Dracoulis likes this.
  4. Zachariah Dracoulis

Zachariah Dracoulis God Emperor of LitRPG (I can be an egotist too) LitRPG Author Citizen

12%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Yeah, its annoying, inniy?

Paul Bellow likes this.