[11/27/17] Lewd Shadowmancer: The Concubine Contract

Discussion in '2017 LitRPG Books' started by Eden Redd, Nov 27, 2017.

1. Eden Redd

Eden Redd Sexy Witch Monster (Queen of Sexy LitRPG ) LitRPG Author Shop Owner Citizen

65%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    [​IMG]Can becoming the villain change who you are?

Nathan's life has been a vile pit for longer then he would like to admit. Searching for an escape, he spends the last of his cash on a VR game called Lewd Saga.

Lewd Saga is a Virtual MMORPG, based in the fantasy world of Lukken, home of dragon royalty, human kingdoms and troll masters. Players quest, grow their abilities, join in great battles and find love and lust in whatever form they desire. There is no taboo too great or too intimate.

Upon entering the VR world, the player soon discovers he doesn't have to live by society's rules any longer. He quickly realizes players will pay real money to exact revenge on other players. Nathan, who feels like life took everything from him, can now carve out his destiny and make those who ever crossed him know his dark power.

Will Nathan succumb to his darkness when there are greater evils trying to infect the virtual fantasy world? Will the love of another breath life into his cynical heart? Will he question if he is the true villain, or something else?

Lewd Shadowmancer: The Concubine Contract is live!

I have missed this place so much! I know It doesn't seem like I've been around but that doesn't mean I don't visit from time to time.

And Paul, Thank you for so much help and advice. It truly has helped!

~Eden

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2017
    CheshirePhoenix and Paul Bellow like this.
  2. Paul Bellow

Paul Bellow Forum Game Master Staff Member LitRPG Author Shop Owner Citizen Aspiring Writer

100%
    xp:
    Zone:
    Midwest, US
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
  3. DJ Schinhofen

DJ Schinhofen Creator of Worlds. LitRPG Author Roleplaying Citizen Aspiring Writer

21%
    xp:
    Zone:
    The Void
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    I shall read it on KU, then buy it after the 1st, as is my way to help the authors even more.

Felicity Weiss and Paul Bellow like this.
  4. Kevin Murphy

Kevin Murphy Red-headed Stepchild of LitRPG LitRPG Author Citizen

68%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Good luck on the book, Eden!

Felicity Weiss likes this.
  5. DJ Schinhofen

DJ Schinhofen Creator of Worlds. LitRPG Author Roleplaying Citizen Aspiring Writer

21%
    xp:
    Zone:
    The Void
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    It's on George's top 50 GameLit list for the week.

Paul Bellow likes this.