[12/19/2017] Searching for the Dragon Prince's Harem

Discussion in '2017 LitRPG Books' started by Alara Branwen, Dec 19, 2017.

1. Alara Branwen

Alara Branwen Level 11 (Thief) LitRPG Author Citizen Aspiring Writer

20%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    [​IMG]Hey guys. I am really sorry I have been away for so long. I have had a great number of personal issues to deal with in November. But I am back with a new novel. I'll be keeping a log of my next project here on litRPGforum and become more active. But until then, here is my new book. To those that read it I hope you have as much fun with it as I did writing it.

Riffem wasn't a great wizard, at least not by the standards of the game. He couldn't cast big fireballs or powerful lighting bolts to devastate his enemies. He wasn't getting very far in his wizarding career and doubted he ever would. Then a chance encounter with a dragon at the local inn changed everything.

Now Riffem is on a quest to find seven beautiful women for his new dragon lord, Thraxrax. Even with the help of Yth, an intensely cerebral mind melter, and the wanton dragonkin warrior Klaezarsta, he finds himself way out of his depth. Lacking sheer power, he'll have to rely on his wits and luck to succeed. If he does, a life of luxury awaits him. If he fails, his new lord will turn him into a deep fried wizard kabob.

An exotically beautiful centaur woman, a gregarious goo girl, a nefarious succubus, and a highly temperamental female fire elemental that just wants a hug waits within these pages. Turn the page and explore this virtual world.

http://amzn.to/2D4U9Ce

Paul Bellow and Seagrim like this.
  2. DJ Schinhofen

DJ Schinhofen Creator of Worlds. LitRPG Author Roleplaying Citizen Aspiring Writer

21%
    xp:
    Zone:
    The Void
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Hey welcome back, hope you are doing good. Best wishes for the new book.

Paul Bellow likes this.
  3. Alara Branwen

Alara Branwen Level 11 (Thief) LitRPG Author Citizen Aspiring Writer

20%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Thank you so much man and yeah I need to rebound back and really get back to writing.

Paul Bellow likes this.