[12/20/2019] Game Port: #BlueMatterSeries v1

Discussion in '2019 LitRPG Books' started by Aywurn, Dec 22, 2019.

1. Aywurn

Aywurn Level 7 (Cutpurse) LitRPG Author Citizen

54%
    xp:
    Zone:
    North America and ?
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Good evening!

I've just published the first book in my GameLit series Blue Matter. I'm keen to find out what this community thinks. I've included classic D&D quests, but I also added puzzle quests I think readers will enjoy. The characters all have a backstory and are fun and funny, especially the ones who take themselves too seriously.

The book is currently available for 99 cents on KDP or free if you have KU. Happy Holidays!

[​IMG]

Summary: After a woman who swore off sims finds herself shanghaied in a VR game, she must team up with the players who trapped her there to complete a quest that could provide her with a way out.

Her last sim took everything she had. This one took what was left.

Tamsin Noonien is level 0 . . . and that’s all she knows. She learns her name from a stranger who seems more confused than she is about where they are. He can’t even work the user interface. Tam is the one who figures out they’re in a virtual reality game—one with no exit.

Desperate for answers, she begins a series of quests to regain her memory. The more she learns, however, the more betrayed she feels. This isn’t the first time she’s been fooled into a virtual reality simulation, left to wonder what’s real and what isn’t. Last time, her own brother set her up, and it looks like he’s done it again.

But this time, the project leaders have lost control of the sim. The game has been infiltrated by saboteurs—the same anti-tech religious fanatics who killed Tam’s parents. They seem hell-bent on destroying the sim and everyone in it.

Tam has one chance to get her old life back. But it will mean joining forces with the people who deceived her, playing their game, and trusting everyone to get it right.

GameLit fans hungry for clever quests, exotic characters, and non-stop RPG action will devour Game Port, the first book in the Blue Matter Series. Grab your copy today!

:::::::

Thanks!
    Jules (aka Aywurn)

2. Gryphon

Gryphon Level 18 (Magician) LitRPG Author Citizen

43%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    I know it's a bit late, but good luck! Don't forget to join the Discord and say hi!