REVIEW Accidental Thief LitRPG Accidental Traveler Adventure, Book 1

Discussion in 'All Things LitRPG' started by Tim VOWELS, Jul 29, 2018.

1. Tim VOWELS

Tim VOWELS Level 5 (Veteran) Citizen

90%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Hal Dix was stuck in an unlucky life. His wife is a successful executive, while his IT help desk job led nowhere. Even his daughter's daycare teacher thought he was a loser. He couldn't catch a break.

Now a strange woman at a flea market sells Hal a bootleg release of a highly anticipated game. It is just what he wished for, and he can't wait to play it during his long weekend home alone. His luck has finally turned around, right?

Hal should be careful what he wishes for.

Join the adventure in this first book of an epic LitRPG fantasy trilogy. Play along with Hal and his new friends in Fantasma, as he becomes an Accidental Thief.

Author: J.C. Davis
    This is a 3 part series that I firmly approve of. Very cool spin on the litRPG Genre
    Tim V

RauthrMystic likes this.
  2. CheshirePhoenix

CheshirePhoenix Crazy Hermit on the Hill LitRPG Author Beta Reader Citizen Editor Aspiring Writer

96%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    He's also written two more books in a followup trilogy with Hal's daughter as the main character. I just wish I had more time to read for pleasure lately, I really enjoyed the first trilogy - Hal is a great character.

RauthrMystic likes this.