Ashes of Creation

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Gryphin, Jun 27, 2017.

1. Gryphin

Gryphin Level 7 (Cutpurse) Citizen

58%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Just thought I would tell you all about a new game coming out soon. I love MMORPG but they could be improved, Ashes of Creation has a a new game engine for the world and NPC's make it more realistic just out some of these quotes.

Have a read of some of the new feature everything is more realistic, including quests, housing and trading. There is also a video explaining a lot of it as well.

https://www.ashesofcreation.com/about/#nodes

Let me know what you think, there is a few other game companies making similar games coming out soon than this one but nothing with this kind of graphics and money behind it, I will defiantly be donating for a beta key and other features.

Game Release Date: December 2018 (est*)

2. Paul Bellow

Paul Bellow Forum Game Master Staff Member LitRPG Author Shop Owner Citizen Aspiring Writer

100%
    xp:
    Zone:
    Midwest, US
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Thanks for the heads-up. Looks interesting!

Alexis Keane likes this.
  3. Felicity Weiss

Felicity Weiss Musey Muse Muse Shop Owner Citizen

62%
    xp:
    Zone:
    Oregon
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    I signed up, made a debut post in their forums and have already been sent a a pretty standard blanket guild introduction via PM lol. I love siege warfare, and the node structure plays fantastically into this. Gonna drop my referral link and @Gryphon should add his too if he signs up.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2017
    Alexis Keane and Paul Bellow like this.
  4. Felicity Weiss

62%
    xp:
    Zone:
    Oregon
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    The guild recruitment message to whet anyone's curiosity regarding the flavor of the community:

Howdy Felicity!

I'm Cyneric from Cremoria!

Most of our members have either been raiders in the past in various games from EQ to wow, or have been pvpers from UO to SWG to Warhammer and Age of Conan. We have so many members that won't stop talking about their time in FF, or GW2 or UO, and have some pretty neat stories to tell. Do you have any cool stories of your own?

We run the gamut for both PVE and PVP play, which seems important to not only control territory, but supplies, in order to help us raid more efficiently. For us we're sandbox gamers, and we've been chasing a great sandbox game that hearkens back to those old school games for some time now. At the moment, we're bought into Albion, Crowfall, and Chronicles of Elyria, as well as AoC of course.

As for Cremoria, we aim to provide our members the tools to succeed on both the individual and highest competitive levels. Over the years we have been able to accomplish this in other titles without sacrificing fun factor and general mature behavior. In many games (past and present) our guilds have been viewed as honored enemies and trusted friends. We can be as brutal as a blades edge while maintaining a level of good sportsmanship and honor.

We accomplish this because we recruit mature players. You can always grow skill, but it is harder to cultivate behavior.

Our only requirement for membership is a baseline of activity, a willingness to co-operate and improve as a group in a friendly environment with a positive approach!

Regards,

Cyneric

A link to our recruitment thread can be found: https://forums.ashesofcreation.com/...ria-semi-hardcore-pvx-gaming-community#latest

and our discord: /home/leaving?target=https%3A%2F%2Fdiscord.gg%2FxwpGckz" class="Popup

If you have any questions about our community, please don't hesitate to ask!

5. Gryphin

58%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    When I get paid, I will be signing up as well. I've heard of the games in the message Albion, Crowfall, and Chronicles of Elyria. These look really good as well but I think I will wait for Ashes, I think Albion comes out in a few months so if I've got spare cash might buy into the beta of that as well.

6. Paul Bellow

Paul Bellow Forum Game Master Staff Member LitRPG Author Shop Owner Citizen Aspiring Writer

100%
    xp:
    Zone:
    Midwest, US
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
  7. Paul Bellow

100%
    xp:
    Zone:
    Midwest, US
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    I wonder if we could all go there when it opens and found a town named LITRPG lol

VRRanger, Jason and Felicity Weiss like this.
  8. Paul Bellow

100%
    xp:
    Zone:
    Midwest, US
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
  9. Paul Bellow

100%
    xp:
    Zone:
    Midwest, US
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2017
    Gryphin and Felicity Weiss like this.
  10. Gryphin

58%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Could make a town called LitRPG, it defending it that will be the problem lol. I read your blog post and it was really good I do hope more people hear about AoC and help them out I would really like to see a MMO the is constantly changing. I play WoW and I like it but it can get predictable and the low level area once you complete the quests there no reason to go back, I think WoW should of added more quests to areas instead of making new land all the time with expansions it would be more realistic.

11. Paul Bellow

100%
    xp:
    Zone:
    Midwest, US
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
  12. Felicity Weiss

62%
    xp:
    Zone:
    Oregon
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Take me there

Eden Redd and Paul Bellow like this.
  13. Felicity Weiss

62%
    xp:
    Zone:
    Oregon
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Paul Bellow likes this.
  14. Paul Bellow

100%
    xp:
    Zone:
    Midwest, US
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
  15. Paul Bellow

100%
    xp:
    Zone:
    Midwest, US
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
  16. Paul Bellow

100%
    xp:
    Zone:
    Midwest, US
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    I want to play even more now. Haha.

VRRanger and Felicity Weiss like this.
  17. Paul Bellow

100%
    xp:
    Zone:
    Midwest, US
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
  18. VRRanger

VRRanger Level 12 (Rogue) Roleplaying Beta Reader Citizen Aspiring Writer

67%
    xp:
    Zone:
    Washington State, USA
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Game On!!
    *dibs on the ranger*

Felicity Weiss likes this.
  19. Paul Bellow

100%
    xp:
    Zone:
    Midwest, US
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    AoC Feb 12 1_t.jpg On February 9th we all got a treat around 11:00 AM when the Ashes of Creation Twitch account started streaming again. We were promised a dungeon run (and got a little more) and along the way the team answered several questions from the community in an effort to continue with their transparent development process. If you missed the live stream you can still check it out on the Ashes of Creation Twitch Page. I’m going to keep this article brief so read on for the cliff notes!

https://www.mmorpg.com/ashes-of-creation/columns/february-live-stream-what-we-learned-1000012473

Last edited: Feb 23, 2018
    Felicity Weiss and Alexis Keane like this.
  20. Paul Bellow

100%
    xp:
    Zone:
    Midwest, US
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid: