Author Interview with Stephen Roark

Discussion in 'All Things LitRPG' started by Paul Bellow, Oct 18, 2018.

1. Paul Bellow

Paul Bellow Forum Game Master Staff Member LitRPG Author Shop Owner Citizen Aspiring Writer

100%
    xp:
    Zone:
    Midwest, US
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    [​IMG] @Stephen Roark, author of Call of Carrethen, is an avid gamer and lover of fantasy novels. He’s always been writing, ever since he was little and dictating his stories to his mom. He started writing Call of Carrethen and the Wellspring series as a way of immortalizing his experiences in those early days of the MMORPGs and all the friends he made and experiences he had.

When did you first start writing fiction?

I’ve always been writing! Ever since I was a kid and I’d scribble in my notebooks, writing stories about my friends and me, my stuffed animals going on adventures with me, or just creating other worlds that I’d think about when I sleep. But it was only recently that I actually started publishing my work when I learned about Kindle and self-publishing. Honestly, it’s been a huge learning experience in terms of all the things you have to do to get your book out there, but it’s letting me get up every day and write, and that’s awesome!

Author Interview with Stephen Roark | LitRPG Reads