Author Interview with TJ Reynolds

Discussion in 'All Things LitRPG' started by Paul Bellow, Apr 10, 2020.

1. Paul Bellow

Paul Bellow Forum Game Master Staff Member LitRPG Author Shop Owner Citizen Aspiring Writer

100%
    xp:
    Zone:
    Midwest, US
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Like many LitRPG authors, TJ turned to the genre as a way to indulge his gaming addiction while pretending to be an adult. His latest projects are: The Shattered Sword: Eternal Online Book 1 by Aethon Books, The Ruined Temple: Eternal Online Book 2 by Aethon Books (due for publication Summer 2020), and The Guild Core: Dragon Bourne (Currently on Royal Road and due for publication June 2020 on Amazon!)

When did you first start writing fiction?

First started writing fiction as a kid, sixth grade to be exact, and I got some cheesy story in the local newspapers. Was awesome. Had fun in high school as well but never took it seriously. When I got back from Iraq (1/24 INF 04-05 Mosul), my writing got serious, but I only ever wrote poetry and Creative Non-Fiction. I wanted to “tell” my war stories honestly. Then I figured out I could do that with fiction. I’ve gotten more involved with fiction, especially LitRPG, in the last few years.

Author Interview with TJ Reynolds | LitRPG Reads

unnamed22.jpg