Bandersnatch

Discussion in 'TV and Movies' started by Kidlike101, Jan 6, 2019.

1. Kidlike101

Kidlike101 Level 18 (Magician) Citizen

25%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    The new black mirror episode is out.

For those that survived the 90's with their memory intact... you did it wrong! But you'll remember that attempts at interactive TV were attempted when CDs and DVDs first hit the market as the goosebumps and choose your own adventure books were the current trends.

So this isn't the first time interactive TV that gave the viewer choices was attempted... it's the first time it was successful though. Not only does netflex remember your choice, the replay and factors it into the scene you end up with ALOT of little easter eggs to subtly remind you of those choices but it also factors in your short attention span. That's right if you go back and replay a certain choice option you get to try the path untaken and the show will speed through whatever you already saw showing only the highlights until you reach the important OR a new moment still not watched.

If you haven't "played" it yet give it a go and share your first ending with us. Mine was mediocre 2.5 stars and a grumpy MC still healthy but not wealthy or wise.... you sort have to pick between the three in this one.

2. lycia

lycia Level 6 (Footpad) Citizen

38%
    xp:
    Zone:
    Indianapolis
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    I liked it. I went the psycho route. My boyfriend thought it was boring, though.

3. Kidlike101

Kidlike101 Level 18 (Magician) Citizen

25%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    you went for the 5 star rating ending and he wasn't entertained? Seriously? That ending was so weird though...

4. lycia

lycia Level 6 (Footpad) Citizen

38%
    xp:
    Zone:
    Indianapolis
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Yeah I know, he's really picky about movies. It was too vague for him I guess.