Banished Disciple’s Counterattack

Discussion in 'Sci-Fi & Fantasy Books' started by Joy482, Oct 15, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Joy482

Joy482 Level 2 (Initiate) Citizen

60%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Hello guys, I'm new here if there's any mistake or grammar spelling error please inbox me I'll edit it.

Translator note, I'll upload 5-7 chapters, Friday - Sunday I'm running my own business (busy) so I should not be uploading any.

Synopsis: As a loyal disciple, Ye Chen tries all his best to guard the spiritual medicine for his sect, but has his elixir field broken during a fight with enemies. His loyalty does not earn him the respect of his peers or sympathy from his lover, but banishment, betrayal, and indifference. Thanks to a flame falling from the heavens, he begins to develop himself into a stronger cultivator, battles against his opponents and unfolds his legendary life.

Chapter 1
    Chapter 1 The Banished Disciple(1)
    “Ye Chen, an outer disciple broke his elixir field and could not practice martial or mystical arts any longer. Banished from the Zhengyang Sect from now on, he is never allowed to set his foot on the Spirit Mountains of the sect.”

“Why aren’t you leaving?” Ye Chen stood still, but an impatient voice arose again in the grand hall.

“What’s the point of staying here? The Zhengyang sect never keeps a worthless cultivator with a broken elixir field.”

“The sect has sheltered you for three days and fulfilled its responsibilities already.”

The disdainful and harsh words in the grand hall like steel needles stabbed Ye Chen’s ears and heart.

“The sect disappoints me!”

But all of these were icy in Ye Chen’s eyes. He could not help holding his body tightly and trembling.

“I knew it, he has been banished.”

“How pathetic senior brother Ye is! He was nice to us before. How about seeing him off?”

“No need. We are immortals, but he is nothing.”

“All’s changed.”

“Whew!”

Jeers came from ahead. A disciple in white with a folding fan in hand walked towards Ye Chen and flicked a sarcastic look at him. “Who is it? It is our senior brother Ye, isn’t he?”

Ye Chen raised his head slightly and saw the coming person’s countenance through his hair. The phoenix-eyed person was handsome and fair, and his thin lips were mean.

“Zhao Kang.” Ye Chen searched the guy’s name from his memory. Previously Zhao Kang treated Ye Chen respectfully and never spoke to him contemptuously as now he did.

“Whew!”

Zhao Kang’s words interrupted Ye Chen’s thoughts. Zhao circled around Ye Chen, looked at him from head to toe and said with a sipping tongue, “Senior brother Ye, why do you look so embarrassed now? I feel so pity for you!”

Chapter 2
    Chapter 2- The Banished Disciple(2)
    “Don’t leave!” Stepping in front of Ye Chen, Zhao Kang waved the folding fan gently and gazed at him tauntingly.

“Get out of my way.”

“Valueless as you are, you are so arrogant.” Zhao Kang’s smile dispersed suddenly. He flipped his fan shut, “Don’t you think you are still a cultivator?”

Zhao straddled and his scornful eyes settled on Ye Chen. “If you want to leave, you need to crawl between my legs! Maybe I can grant you several spirit stones as travelling expenses. ”

“Zhao Kang.” Ye Chen replied and looked up all of a sudden. A flicker of cold light flashed in his gloomy eyes.

“Senior brother Zhao, aren’t you…” A disciple among the crowd of onlookers mumbled and tried to fight injustice for Ye Chen. Because of his low cultivation base, however, he did not dare to challenge Zhao Kang.

“You wanna die?” Turing back and shouting, Zhao Kang glared at the disciple. Everybody seemed to fear Zhao’s power and shut up.

Zhao Kang caught a glimpse of Ye Chen and sneered after intimidating the onlookers, “Ye Chen, will you crawl or not? I…”

Her dress swayed, and gorgeous black hair hung and glimmered just like clear rivulet. The pretty face took people’s breath away. She looked like a fairy descending to the world without being contaminated by secularity.

“It is senior sister Ji Ningshuan/Frost Ji.” The eyes of the onlookers sparkled.

On particular, the male disciples’ naked adoration exposed and desirous fire burned in their eyes. Ji Ningshuang, the beautiful lady from the outer school of the Zhengyang Sect was admired.

“Ji Ningshuang.” Ye Chen’s husky voice could be barely heard. A mixture of emotions took hold of him, and he did not twist around.

“Junior sister Ji.” Zhao Kang opened the folding fan briskly and grinned, totally different from the former fierce-looking person.

“Fare well.” The simple sentence was uttered in a heavenly voice. But her cold tone unveiled.

“Why do you bear such a look? Pity?” Ye Chen bent down to pick up his backpack on the ground, refusing to glance at Ji Ningshuang anymore. Her gruff partings broke Ye Chen’s heart.

“I’m leaving!” Ye Chen patted the dirt off his pack, turned around slowly and shuffled. Moonlight cast a lonely and slender shadow.

Chapter 3
    Chapter 3 - A Fire Falling From the Heavens(1)
    Tap!

Tap!

A thin horse marched slowly on the trail at a serene and dark night, and its hoofs clattered on the ground to a slow and gentle rhythm.

Looking up at the sky, exhausted Ye Chen lied on the horseback.

He had been lying on the horseback since he left Zhengyang Sect, and had no idea about where to go. As an orphan, he was reared in the sect and had no hint of his parents or any family members.

Ye Chen had regarded Zhengyang Sect as his home, and senior and junior brothers his families.

But now he was driven out from the sect. Homeless and lonely, Ye Chen curled up his body.

He murmured, “Where is my home?” His voice could be heard clearly at this dark and lonely night. Tired Ye Chen nearly fell asleep unconsciously with a pair of hazy eyes.

Unexpectedly, the instant he almost closed his eyes, a bright star fell from the dark sky and dazzled.

Ye Chen sat up abruptly with eyes wide-opened.

Ye stared at the night sky, with his eyes rolling as the star fell. The golden star was so shiny as if it absorbed the brightness of millions of stars and passed through the ancient times. Its warm golden ray lightened the skyline.

“Star fell?” Ye Chen gazed at the splendid arc in surprise.

Boom!

A thunder pierced the dome. He could even see the continuous lightening. Thunder panicked the thin horse. It reared back and neighed. Ye Chen dropped from the horseback as a result.

Boom!

Star fell, and even the earth shattered.

With the heat rolling towards him, Ye Chen stood up, felt the high temperature in the space, and saw the trees withering at a fast rate.

“Star fell, what a historic spectacle it is!”

Ye Chen stepped on the scorched earth as the hot waves approached him.

When coming closer to the star, he found it not a fallen star but a bunch of palm-sized golden flame.

“True fire?” Dreamy Ye Chen was astonished, and he never expected the star to be a flame.

The golden lights vanished soon, and the true fire remained there lonely as a candle light. As lonely as a homeless child, the flame flickered. Ye Chen could not feel any warmth from it.

“You are homeless either?” He shared the same destiny with the flame and was unbearable to restrain himself extending his palm and touching the flame gently.

The flame seemed to be spiritual and jumped into Ye Chen’s palm, amusing itself like an innocent child.

“How interesting it is!”

Ye could not help stretching his fingers and pointing at the flame, and it turned into a beam of golden light and burst into his body.

“You…” It was too late for Ye Chen to react.

The seemingly naughty fire circled in Ye Chen’s body and entered into his broken elixir field.

Feeling the warmth from his belly soon, Ye Chen hurried to inspect his body.

He saw an amazing scene that his broken elixir field healed itself thanks to the true fire, with warmth flowing to the whole body. Ye Chen felt like bathing in scorching sunlight in chilling winter.

“What is up?” Ye opened his mouth.

The true fire did not finish its trip yet.

It jumped up and down in Ye Chen’s elixir field. Sensing his narrow elixir, the flame enlarged rapidly, emitted golden lights, turned into a golden sea of fire and expanded the elixir field.

Ah!

Holding his lower abdomen, Ye Chen felt the pain spreading from his belly to entire body, screamed and hit the ground immediately.

Bow!

That sound meant the healed elixir field burst again due to the true fire. Inside the field, everywhere was white. The heavens and the earth came into being in Ye Chen’s elixir field, whose upper space was misty and lower space glowed in golden light.

Until then, the true fire stopped and floated as though it hung around in its new home.

It behaved as if nothing had happened. But Ye Chen was out of condition.

He lay on the ground with face down, panting and sweating all his body. Because of the intense pain, Ye’s blue veins bulged in his forehead, eyes were bloodshot, and even his face distorted.

Nobody knew how long it passed. Afterwards, the sharp pain dispersed gradually, a sense of warmth spread to the whole body, and Ye Chen revitalized.

2. Windfall

Windfall Level 18 (Magician) LitRPG Author Citizen

25%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Are you posting anywhere else as well? I don't think you'll get that many readers here compared to other translated novel sites.

CheshirePhoenix likes this.