WIP Duke it out in DC: Project DC

Discussion in 'Works in Progress' started by Angel Ramon, Nov 26, 2017.

1. Angel Ramon

Angel Ramon DukeNukemFreak05 LitRPG Author Citizen

40%
    xp:
    Zone:
    Puerto Rico
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    As I prepare to head back to Puerto Rico and begin to pick up the pieces, I want to share with you guys my next project that I will work on and begin on tomorrow. Moving right along as I say ;)
    Read more in the article here.

2. Paul Bellow

Paul Bellow Forum Game Master Staff Member LitRPG Author Shop Owner Citizen Aspiring Writer

100%
    xp:
    Zone:
    Midwest, US
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Cool. Feel free to post up the blurb here to get some feedback. Keep on keeping on.

Angel Ramon likes this.
  3. Angel Ramon

40%
    xp:
    Zone:
    Puerto Rico
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Here is the blurb (Subject to change and probably will as well):

After saving his family name and defending his families honor, Angel decides it's time for another trip with Maria and the crew. Well actually he has been invited by the president to a special dinner hosting some of the best law enforcement from each of the 50 states of the United States. He can take three friends with him, so him along with the original three his wife Maria, Luis, and Dayvon travel to Washingtone D.C. looking to enjoy some of the landmarks that the District of Columbia has to offer. The trip is about to turn into another epic adventure as the gloobas have convinced a rouge scientist to activate the virtual reality machine in order to grant him all his wishes. As a result, the gloobas begin to launch their invasion of Washington D.C. and they kidnap the president. However, as the four will figure out, this is more than just another glooba invasion attempt. This adventure becomes personal and the United States could be put in serious danger due to personal grudge dating 30 years back. Jump into the virtual adventure as the four head to virtual D.C. to kick more alien butt in some of the most popular landmarks in Washington D.C. With the classic weapons such as the Devastator and shotgun in the heroes arsenal, this will be a rather patriotic adventure in more ways than one. Jump into the second expansion pack of the series as the four prepare to, Duke it out in DC or as Angel would say, "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum and I'm all out of gum!"

Rated EA for epic adult fun! Also rated M for mature!

4. Paul Bellow

Paul Bellow Forum Game Master Staff Member LitRPG Author Shop Owner Citizen Aspiring Writer

100%
    xp:
    Zone:
    Midwest, US
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    A little too much information? You want to tease them but not too much. Maybe cut down on the details and get it shorter? That's a wall-o-text, my friend. ;)

Angel Ramon likes this.
  5. Angel Ramon

40%
    xp:
    Zone:
    Puerto Rico
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    The blurb is in its beta stage as I havent even written the book yet and yes it will be shorter. This is more of a synopsis. But yeah I can get out of control on my ideas lol. Thanks dude, I was gonna ask you. Do you want me to write a little something for my new book so you can feature it on your website, I know you're a busy dude.

6. Paul Bellow

100%
    xp:
    Zone:
    Midwest, US
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    I usually just use the blurb from Amazon when I get around to it. Soon, I hope.