HALLOWEEN NIGHT, 2020. ANNE GOES TO HELL.

Discussion in 'All Things LitRPG' started by SPEAKSVOLUMES, Jul 20, 2020.

1. SPEAKSVOLUMES

SPEAKSVOLUMES Level 2 (Initiate) Citizen

60%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
    Tuesday, 21 July 2020
    Email: info@speaksvolumes.biz

SPEAKSVOLUMES - New LitRPG for PATREON.com.jpg

Coming to PATREON Halloween, 2020.
    A classic Y/A tale with a bewitching LitRPG twist.
    speaksvolumes.biz

SPEAKS VOLUMES PRODUCTIONS TURNS A WORLD-LOVED YOUNG ADULT CLASSIC
    INTO A SPOOKY TALE OF BEWITCHING FUN FOR LitRPG AUDIO DRAMA AUDIENCES TERRIFIED OF THEIR OWN SHADOWS.

-- Launching on PATREON.COM Halloween night, 2020 –

[Petaluma, CA] July 21 - When young Anne with an ‘E’ gets off the wrong train, the humble but gossipy town of Avonlea will never be the same. The lovely, quirky and whimsically talkative teen will soon discover she was right: In a Nova Scotia country community where she intended to start a new life with new parents, “Kindred spirits are not so scarce as I used to think.” Especially the ones that make their homes in graveyards. In fact, this precocious teen is about to encounter a Pandora’s box of demons, ghouls, zombies, witches and goblins. The challenge: Who can out-scream whom, or what? The story compels LitRPG fans to ponder: At the end of the day, what is more terrifying: the undead…or the relentless banter of a young girl with a talent for speaking in superlatives?

On Halloween Night, 2020, at social funding platform PATREON.com, SPEAKS VOLUMES, a Division of TNP, LLC, launches the campaign to fund the LitRPG audio drama to die for, particularly if you’re the type that often wonders what really goes on behind closed doors in small towns. Wondering about the story’s title? Well, you’ll have to keep a healthy supply of candy corns and make room under the bed because the horror is yet to come. As Anne with an ‘E’ has discovered, “My life is a perfect graveyard of buried hopes.” Oh my….

Casting soon at a plot near you.

# # #​

[​IMG]