Hello from Louisiana - just heard Paul on Joanna Penn podcast

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Demi LeJeune, Feb 26, 2021.

1. Demi LeJeune

Demi LeJeune Level 4 (Warrior) LitRPG Author Citizen

50%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Hi all. Don't know why I haven't signed up for this forum before. I know I've come across it in the past but glad to be part of the crew now.

I just heard Paul's interview on the Joanna Penn podcast. Go check it out if you haven't heard already it was a really good interview. He talks about using AI tools to enhance writing. Perfect interview for a science and technology geek like me.

I'm currently working on a Gamelit/LitRPG Lite novel series. Based around a VR game but with stakes in the real world (yet not a trapped in the game story). Set in the future but with the fantasy VR game, so a blend of science fiction and fantasy.

I got into gamelit/LitRPG through sword art online and it's been fun exploring all the stories out now in the market. Will have to add Paul's to that list now.

Cheers everyone have a great weekend. Feel free to drop a note and let me know your favorite stories :)

Yuli Ban and Paul Bellow like this.
  2. Paul Bellow

Paul Bellow Forum Game Master Staff Member LitRPG Author Shop Owner Citizen Aspiring Writer

100%
    xp:
    Zone:
    Midwest, US
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Welcome aboard. Good to have you with us. Adding you to the @LitRPG Author group. Let me know if you have any questions.

3. Demi LeJeune

Demi LeJeune Level 4 (Warrior) LitRPG Author Citizen

50%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Thanks Paul appreciate it!

Paul Bellow likes this.
  4. D.B. Goodin

D.B. Goodin Level 8 (Thug) Citizen

18%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Nice! I’m going to have to check that episode out!

I have a LitRPG science fiction series started. I’m writing book 2 now. I’m purposely not including magic in the game system, but I do have some other systems that are more metaphysical. In book one my protagonist does get trapped in the game for a bit. Book two will include even more science.

Paul Bellow likes this.
  5. Yuli Ban

Yuli Ban Level 18 (Magician) LitRPG Author Citizen Aspiring Writer

18%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Hello fellow Louisianian

Paul Bellow likes this.