Hello

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Akneel the stubborn, May 31, 2017.

1. Akneel the stubborn

Akneel the stubborn Level 5 (Veteran) Roleplaying Shop Owner Citizen Aspiring Writer

43%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Puts his axe on the table. I take a huge swig of my beer. I look at all the people gather around the room and grunts to myself. "Never bloody thought i'd be back here with all these....Adventuring types."

Hello all! So I sort have ventured into writing a bit. I tried Sci-fiction, Self exploration and just free hand writing. I don't think I've gotten anywhere close to a book but I feel it would be a lot of fun for me. I'm a retired Sailor with a wife and daughter (20 months so takes a lot of my time but is also my inspiration.) You are welcome to call me Akneel or if you want please call me Steve. I got hooked by the funny response while on facebook and look forward to meeting new people. I can be crude, sarcastic or plainly funny. How do you be plainly funny? Well it all starts on a plane....

I look forward to just having a place to talk with people, give ideas, receive ideas, amass a pile of virtual gold that make a Red Dragon jealous of and hopefully have a few laughs along the way. (But seriously probably not cause Red Dragons got some serious jealously problems, it reminds me of this time.....)

Paul Bellow likes this.
  2. Paul Bellow

Paul Bellow Forum Game Master Staff Member LitRPG Author Shop Owner Citizen Aspiring Writer

100%
    xp:
    Zone:
    Midwest, US
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Is there a story behind the name @Akneel the stubborn ? A RPG story maybe?

Good to have you here. You should've gotten a link to the newbie/help thread that we're still building.

Dragon-slayers, riders and dragons themselves are welcome here.

3. Paul Bellow

Paul Bellow Forum Game Master Staff Member LitRPG Author Shop Owner Citizen Aspiring Writer

100%
    xp:
    Zone:
    Midwest, US
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Just welcoming you the way we know how, by picking your virtual pockets! ;)

4. Akneel the stubborn

Akneel the stubborn Level 5 (Veteran) Roleplaying Shop Owner Citizen Aspiring Writer

43%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Haha, Fair enough. As for the name it was on the spot like many of my names had to be.
    They are a combination of two of my favorite Lord Of The Rings names. Akhorahil (one of the riders of nines) and Elendil (A NĂºmenor hero from the story of Silmarillion and basically the lineage of Aragon's people.)
    While it does not at this time have a story I will probably get to work on one. I like the idea of creating a story about the people playing the game. It should be fun :D

Paul Bellow likes this.
  5. Seagrim

Seagrim Level 18 (Magician) LitRPG Author Citizen

35%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    I'm not one to be prejudiced, but, I do believe we might have a SPAM bot here.

Considering the genre, I'm not sure if it's good, bad or just another character.

I mean, I'm honestly feeling like this

Paul Bellow likes this.